Help! tribute act needed for friday 20th june for care home

Hi, can anyone help.friday the 20:help:th of june is care home open day.i had booked a vera lynn tribute act who has unfortunatly let me down.if you can help or know someone who can do us a show at 2pm we would be very gratefull.thankyou.:help:

It might be worth posting in the entertainment section.

I wish I could help - good luck in your quest.

You could try the charity Lost Chord. They do a programme of concerts for residents with dementia but they may be able to put you in touch with someone to do a one-off.

Hi What is the name of the care home?

Hi

Can you give Rebecca at Radio Sheffield a call - we may be able to help. Newsroom number is 0114 2675440

im sure the date for the care home open day is june 22nd..i work in a care home myself and its the same for all homes..if you pm me io can give you some numbers

Its deffinatly the 20th for us.perhaps different homes have different dates..thankyou everone i will contact you.

Yes you are right 20th it is..no idea where they have got 22nd from lol.

They are not a tribute band but check these guys out http://www.toffeemusic.co.uk They raise money for charity and deliver a cracking evening's entertainment. Great for Care Homes as they sing a variety of music from back in the days. They have a great rapport with the audience and play/sing many requests. Worth bearing these guys in mind for future events if not appropriate for the current one. Good luck.