Shower fuse keeps blowing

Everything I have a shower for longer than 5 minutes most of the time my shower fuse goes, the other day when I went to change it I noticed it had snapped in half because of the heat

and my neighbor saw my arse through the hallway window on the way downstairs

any ideas?

Your shower unit must be too big in terms of Kw for the size of cable and fuse ( or breaker ) installed.

If the shower unit is rated between 7.2kw - 7.5kw, then the supply cable required should be 6mm Twin & Earth on either a 32 amp fuse or breaker.

If the shower unit is rated at 8+ kw, then the supply cable should be 10mm Twin & earth on either a 45 amp fuse or breaker.

Have a look on the shower unit and see what its rated at.

Your shower unit must be too big in terms of Kw for the size of cable and fuse ( or breaker ) installed.

If the shower unit is rated between 7.2kw - 7.5kw, then the supply cable required should be 6mm Twin & Earth on either a 32 amp fuse or breaker.

If the shower unit is rated at 8+ kw, then the supply cable should be 10mm Twin & earth on either a 45 amp fuse or breaker.

Have a look on the shower unit and see what its rated at.

Thanks, definitely will have a look at that

make your arse the first thing to wash when jumping in the shower, then you won't be embarrass because it will be clean when you come down again to change the fuse

make your arse the first thing to wash when jumping in the shower, then you won't be embarrass because it will be clean when you come down again to change the fuse

Ha ha brilliant.