Great British Values

Biology, sponsored by Fisons.

PE, sponsored by Nike.

RE, sponsored by Life / SPUC / flat earth society.

English, sponsored by Fox News.

Home Economics -Sponsored by Greggs

What about the traditional British value of Treating "bloody Foreigners" as just that, whilst insisting that the british way and culture is supreme. Worked all over the world and during both wars and ever since. Then it changed a bit and the lefty started telling us what to do.

When have we ever been tolerant?

Another step closer to not enforcing sharia law into the uk

Sharia courts already exist in Britain. :rolleyes:

They are quite impotent though and have no real power thankfully.

give them time.

They are the same as Beth din courts.

What about the traditional British value of Treating "bloody Foreigners" as just that, whilst insisting that the british way and culture is supreme. Worked all over the world and during both wars and ever since. Then it changed a bit and the lefty started telling us what to do.

When have we ever been tolerant?

Please tell me you're joking; I know you really mean it though. Shame on you Ron.

I didn't realise you were that foolish.

What no one seems to realise is that since the LABOUR party brought in the Commonwealth Act, something has happened that we had avoided as a nation for almost one thousand years.

We have been invaded.

Over 2 million people totally alien to our traditions, religion and culture have come to live in this country. A religion of intolerance, unfairness which espouses world domination is slowly taking over.

I have no doubt that the well meaning but deluded liberals will be outraged at the above. I am convinced that unless action us taken to reverse the disasters of the last 50 years we will see the equivalent of holy war within the next 50.

What no one seems to realise is that since the LABOUR party brought in the Commonwealth Act, something has happened that we had avoided as a nation for almost one thousand years.

We have been invaded.

Over 2 million people totally alien to our traditions, religion and culture have come to live in this country. A religion of intolerance, unfairness which espouses world domination is slowly taking over.

I have no doubt that the well meaning but deluded liberals will be outraged at the above. I am convinced that unless action us taken to reverse the disasters of the last 50 years we will see the equivalent of holy war within the next 50.

What a load of crap, did you read it on Stormfront?

We have been invaded.

Do you mean traditions like constantly getting banned from family friendly Internet forums?

When do the homosexuals get stoned?

when I say stoned I don't mean they smoke a "funny tag" I mean they bury them in the ground and throw stones at them until they are dead....nice people...

What a load of crap, did you read it on Stormfront?

I have never read "Stormfront" I assume it is a Fascist publication, I do this in the belief that you must automatically assume I hate immigrants. In fact, I do not, I welcome those who would come here, assimilate and add to our nation. I include East Europeans, Africans, people from the Caribbean and the indian sub continent.

My objection is to those of alien BELIEFS who are seeking to subvert our culture and religion and indeed take it over.

Don't you read the newspapers? Watch TV? see whats happening on your High Streets?

---------- Post added 11-06-2014 at 07:55 ----------

Do you mean traditions like constantly getting banned from family friendly Internet forums?

it is my duty to fight the good fight Stanley Tomato. I stand for truth beauty and the Tory party. Whilst ever the forces of darkness such as mecky, Halibut and others of the loony left are allowed to spread their deceits I consider it my duty to challenge and expose them.

Since when was this forum family friendly? The levels of abuse that have been showered upon me, a former miner, steelworker, elephant conservationist, freedom fighter, barman, an honest and open bisexual user of street ladies has been difficult to bear.

Goodbye Stanley old friend. (For a while).