Highland cattle on loose in arborthorne

Well it took rest on my front garden for a while earlier!

I looked out of the window and saw all of the police first, then saw a cow wandering up my drive. I thought I was tripping! It wandered around the back of my car and as I opened the front door it actually tried to get in the house.

The coppers blocked the bottom of my drive with a car and there was a stand off for a while as it stood chewing my plants. They brought a van up and it bolted off down the road (Gleadless Drive).

Apparently it knocked an elderly lady over shortly after as she was trying to stop it.

Don't know where it is now.

It's covering some right miles.

people who have no clue how to catch a lone cow. wish i was there to see it id be rolling about laughing. it be very amuzing...

Blimey. Is it in your garden?

It was. Read a couple of posts up :)

It was. Read a couple of posts up :)

I've been following the thread and completely missed your post. DOH :hihi: not often you get a bull in your garden.

Coming home on the tram this afternoon my other half said "There's a highland cow at the tram stop". I kept on reading the Star and replied 'she will need a passport soon".