Virgin land line down

Has anyone's Virgin land line gone down in S6 ?

Edited by autumn

Broadband not been working all weekend. Virgin website says there are no problems but when I phoned them said it wi be fixed by next Sunday!

They were less than helpful.

Broadband not been working all weekend. Virgin website says there are no problems but when I phoned them said it wi be fixed by next Sunday!

They were less than helpful.

may i ask how are you posting on here with no broadband?

If Its anything like ours it keeps going on and off .

with not having any broadband all weekend, and it not being fixed until next sunday, I thought they may have been talking to dynamo.

Mobile phone (3G/4G) maybe? :)

Mobile phone (3G/4G) maybe? :)

Yes i thought of that, 'please correct me if i am wrong' but doesn't it say that underneath the post?

Move to S5

To be quite honest, in nearly 12 years of Cable service by Blueyonder, then Virginmedia, I have had less than 5 hours of downtime which I coud attribute to them.

OK they aint the best when it comes to customer service, but here is a tip....

Call them between 5pm & 8pm if you want to understand what is being said to you.

Is anyone experiencing internet problems on virginmedia in the S9 area.

I comes on for about 10 minutes and then goes away for about 3 hours....somthing to do with a cable issue!!!

I have been tethering my phone to my laptop and /or using mobile phone as I need the internet to access work files.

What is frustrating is that if you go and check either the postcode or our phone number of Virgin's service status site it says there are no problems - so I spent ages trying to fix the super hub and reconecting everything....when I finally got through and spoke to someone was when I found out it was down....even now the website says there are no problems but there are..

I am in S8 btw

Yes i thought of that, 'please correct me if i am wrong' but doesn't it say that underneath the post?

Not always, as there is no official app for the forum. I can access the forum via my phones browser and see the site just like everyone else who accesses it via their desktop.

Where you see people posting "posted with the Sheffield Forum App" is a 3rd party one and has nothing to do with the site owners and admins.