Ginger stray cat Greenhill area

A lovely little ginger cat has been hanging round our gardens for a day, quite thin and hungry. Anyone in the Greenhill area lost a cat?

Are you able to take it to a vet and have it scanned for a microchip?

Our neighbours have taken him in for the night and are going to pop him to the vets tomorrow to see if he's chipped :)

That's nice of them. Hope he's reunited with his owner soon :) Let us know what happens.

We will, he seems like a lovely little cat, very friendly :)

Any news on this ca being chipped? My sister lost hers about a year ago, he was chipped

Our neighbour took him to the vets this morning and he isn't chipped :(

He is being well looked after now and they are going to put some posters up in the local area. :)

HI our beautiful 16 month old pale ginger cat is missing he has been neautered he has got a scar in his right eye and I was wondering if it was him there is a reward for his safe return we just want our baby home

HI our beautiful 16 month old pale ginger cat is missing he has been neautered he has got a scar in his right eye and I was wondering if it was him there is a reward for his safe return we just want our baby home

That would be fantastic if this is your cat,good luck...

Hi I don't think the little cat we found is neutered but I'm not 100% sure. He has four white feet and a white tip to his tail and a pink nose. Very friendly, hope that may help?

There is a ginger cat that frequently roams Chancet Wood, has done for the last few years. Not too far away from Greenhill!

Will look out for 'lost cat' pleas!