Did you buy a Chrysler PT Cruiser off EBay?

I put my number in the advert, and the buyer contacted me, due to getting a new phone as mine died a few days later, I lost his number. Stupid I know, however I have exhausted all other avenues and this is a last long shot as such.

Did you go through ebay or did you do the sale off ebay?

The sale was off EBay, the buyer saw the eBay listing, contacted me and came to view and bought the car.

Might be different with cars. If you avoided paying their commission/ broke terms then they wouldnt help you. Good luck findinig him anyway.

The DVLA form you need is the V888, you get their name and address and it costs £2.50.

Thanks for that, I may have to go through the dvla now as it may be the only option :-)

Aye there are other companies who do it but, they go through the DVLA so cost more...there is no free way unfortunately but yeah. It's how those private parking companies get your name and address to fine you for staying too long.

Edited by Super Hans

If he got your number via eBay messages it will be stored in your eBay archived or trash

Go and have a drive round Beighton and see if you can see the car. Knock on the door of the house it's parked outside of :)

Worth a try!

Haha I have done Angel, spent a good hour driving round looking, so I can't say I haven't tried lol.

Have you tried Facebook, there are a few selling groups on there with thousands of members, people put messages up for people all the time, plus there is sheffield online on there and The Star ?

Few suggestions that may help. x

Was he called Doug? I sold some spare parts to a guy from Beighton off Ebay for a Cruiser