Do you have PS4 or XBOX ONE?

Hi,

Im not creating this thread to find out which you think is better as that topic has been done to death. Just wondered what the local people of Sheffield, or more specifically this forum, chose as their next gen console?

Also feel free to put gamer names if you don't mind people adding you.

I have neither as I'm a PC gamer, but two of my friends have PS4.

There's a gamer's forum now in the interests section that this thread may end up moved to...

one friend has ps4, one has xbox one, and one friend has both. honestly i think im going to go with xbox one myself as i have a 360 with plenty of live left, i prefer xbox controllers, i prefer xbox exclusives, and i can run my old 360 through the one and use it as a proper central entertainment hub.

I have a ps4 but I'm switching to the one, had the 360 previously and thought it was a good idea to change it up (it wasn't). I found the ps4 pretty boring tbh and the online gamers on Sony don't seem as interactive as Microsoft. Tbh I think the 360 is still the best console to own and if you're thinking of upgrading I would wait until spring 2015 see what games are available on each console because as of now both platforms have poor exclusives

I have a PS4 for the sole reason eventually Gran Turismo will be on it. Had a 360 before but didn't like Forza as much as GT so thought I'd go back to Playstations.

I've got an XBoxOne which is sat gathering dust. I kinda went off it when I looked at Watchdogs comparison on Youtube and was gutted at how much better it looked on the PS4. There was a comparison which included the PC version so I got one of them silly priced things anorl. Spent £1400 on a machine which, while it runs Watchdogs with grphx way better than XBoxOne or PS4, still won't run it on full whack.

The lesson I've learned is to save your money and follow the games. I had PS3 for Uncharted and I loved the console, then I got rid and got Xbox 360 for Mass Effect and I loved that anorl.

I prefer the XBox pad but not by much. The only use I'm getting out of my XBoxOne is by using the pad to play PC games.

I've got an XBoxOne which is sat gathering dust. I kinda went off it when I looked at Watchdogs comparison on Youtube and was gutted at how much better it looked on the PS4. There was a comparison which included the PC version so I got one of them silly priced things anorl. Spent £1400 on a machine which, while it runs Watchdogs with grphx way better than XBoxOne or PS4, still won't run it on full whack.

The lesson I've learned is to save your money and follow the games. I had PS3 for Uncharted and I loved the console, then I got rid and got Xbox 360 for Mass Effect and I loved that anorl.

I prefer the XBox pad but not by much. The only use I'm getting out of my XBoxOne is by using the pad to play PC games.

Dont worry, at normal viewing distances and conditions your not going to tell the difference.

Personally I have got a XBOX ONE, I bought it because I prefer the games for XBOX and all my friends are getting the XBOX. The multimedia potential of the XBOX also appeals to me, the PS4 is aimed more at games only. I also intend on buying a PS4 later in the generation, probably in a few years when the price drops. It all depends on how things pan out, if PS4 gets some exclusives which I want then I will buy it.

Its the brilliant thing about been an adult, you can buy what you want lol. I would hate to be a teenager having to pick a team and stick to it like a crazed fan boy.

I mean come on, both consoles are amazing. When I was a kid we had the PS1. Things have changed so much!

I mean come on, both consoles are amazing. When I was a kid we had the PS1. Things have changed so much!

When I was younger we had a Commodore plus 4! Now I feel old, released in 1984 :(.