Dog lost Rother Valley Country Park 6.6.14*home*

Frank, an adult brindle Cairn Terrier has gone missing from Rother Valley Country Park yesterday. Here is the information on Dog Lost.

Another irresponsible dog owner that has little control over there dog, If won't comeback on recall...why let it off the lead in the first place.

BTW I have two dogs myself and hope you find yours safe and well and have better judgement next time.

Too many off lead on there I was attacked a yr ago by a dog I complained to rv and have never returned

Hope you find your dog

Another irresponsible dog owner that has little control over there dog, If won't comeback on recall...why let it off the lead in the first place.

BTW I have two dogs myself and hope you find yours safe and well and have better judgement next time.

Well said, and I realy do hope this little dog is quickly found, I have two dogs, one who would never leave my side, the other I just know wouldn't come back, so he has an extending lead, until such times I can trust him, I would be mortified if I lost him.

As none of you know the circumstances it is not appropriate to criticise. It is also rather futile. The dog is not mine and I do not know it or the owners. The post was made so that the word might be spread and the dog reunited with it's owner as soon as possible. If you too would all like to help, I am sure they would appreciate it.

Edited by ccit

I'll pass the word round too, fingers crossed the dog is found safely very soon!!

Also, not the best time to criticise, the owners haven't done this intentionally and are obviously very worried, therefore caring owners.

I don't think you'd think to criticise someone who was looking for a lost child, the first thought would be to help!!!

Thank you very much. It was my friend who spotted it on Dog Lost. She lives in another part of the country but knowing it was in my area she asked me to circulate the information. I too hope very much that the little dog is soon reunited with his owners. The poor little mite must be very frightened out there on his own.

Edited by ccit

Spoken to the owner of Frank everything is in place to try and get him back...

All the normal people have been contacted ,please if anyone has any news or he is sighted please get in touch....

not always the case ...

my two little dogs always come back on call and or stay close to my leg .

and one day out some [ I am a awsome dog owner/trainer] with two large very well trained dogs that he was blowing is little pro wistle to control them gave my dogs such a scare after running right at us that they bolted of in to the woods out of pure fear ..

now the guy was full of oh im very sorry my dogs are pro trained gun dogs bla bla bla ...

still it can be anything to make even the best trained on call dogs to run away in fear so maybe its not the clear case of a irresponsible dog owner .

Just had some great news from my friend; Frank is now reunited with his owners - see here. :D

@hodgepig66 and others who offered to help - thank you very much.

Edited by ccit

Fantastic news what a relief for the owner...