Anyone worked at fred hartleys

Your Dad called Albert???

i worked at fred hartleys. do u mean sheila purseglove?

r u thinking of albert sykes his daughter sharon worked there

Could be,ha looked like Simon Bates in his younger days,Worked for the Brewery years ago.

i didnt know him when he worked i knew sharon through my sister who worked there too

My brother, Peter Hudson, worked at Fred Hartleys shop on West Street in the early 60's.

Sheila Purseglove,worked in the shop,tight skirt and blouse,fantastic legs.

Hi sheila purseglove is my mum. Yes she was the manageress of fred hartleys in the 70s. what's your name ? I'll tell her about the compliment on here.

fred hartleys was my 1st job when i left school.ive forgotten the name of the manageress,but she wore alot of makeup and was always done up like a dogs dinner.i wasnt there long before i got the sack.for something very trivial.but those days jobs were pretty easy to come by.i got the sack on the friday morning and by the afternoon,i,d got a job at hiram wilde.just up the rd from fred hartleys.

hi her name was sheila purseglove she is my mum. Always dressed nice and smart. She is 73yrs old now and i remember her going to work a 8am every morning and not getting home till 10pm. Small world.

hi her name was sheila purseglove she is my mum. Always dressed nice and smart. She is 73yrs old now and i remember her going to work a 8am every morning and not getting home till 10pm. Small world.

Hiya Jan,how`s Daz?

I worked at the Riverdale Trading Estate Dept from October 1976 to Feb 1978....Good times

The branch on Queens Road was turned over good and proper by an inside job around 82/83. I remember the lads in the pub I used to go in writing orders out for stuff they wanted - 2 days later it used to appear....this went on for ages, not weeks but months.

Eventually, the owners set a trap for the manager and caught him good n proper. In court, the manager pleaded under paid and over worked and got away with it - 100 quid fine if I remember right.