Horse drawn carriage accident this afternoon

Tedious and infantile bickering and assorted tasteless comments removed along with posts quoting same.

If you cannot behave like adults then I suggest you go and play elsewhere.

My mum saw this on her way to Morrison's, I'll let her know everyone was okay, she said it gave her goosebumps. Glad everyone was ok.

And well said Mort.

Does anyone have knowledge of the welfare of the people involved in the accident as we already know that the horses are ok.

Sorry if this enquiry offends anyone.

Edited by Daven

Thank you for the updates - of course I was concerned about the people as well - I did see the limo behind the carriage and hoped that it was connected, and assuming the bride was ok, would be able to get to the church. I could see the driver laid on the floor with the paramedics :(

I put the horses as mentioned, my daughter was very concerned, but also to pre empt any comments about animal welfare. The accident looked terrible and my thoughts were with EVERYONE involved, be it human or beast.

I missed the tasteless jokes, luckily, but can imagine what they were. How sad. :(

Edited by honeyb35
pressed send too early

This thread is now much better than it was at one stage yesterday. Thanks, Mort.

One carriage driver is still in hospital. Last I heard yesterday he is still unconscious.

One carriage driver is still in hospital. Last I heard yesterday he is still unconscious.

And the bride ?

And the bride ?

Thankfully it looks like they were OK, post #9 said the ceremony went ahead, hopefully all involved will be fine.

And the bride ?

The bride and bridesmaid made it to church and the ceremony carried on

Thought this info had got lost with all the pruning but it seems at least part of the day worked out.

Edit: beaten to it by lilypiglet ;-)

Thought this info had got lost with all the pruning but it seems at least part of the day worked out.

Edit: beaten to it by lilypiglet ;-)

:) I agree x

Bride is ok. Bruised and a little traumatised but recovering on her honeymoon.

Bless her. Glad to hear this. If you know her please pass on my good wishes.