Horse drawn carriage accident this afternoon

We were following a beautiful horse drawn carriage this afternoon through chapeltown, then realised it had been involved in an accident at Ecclesfield. Looked quite nasty, lots of emergeny vehicles in attendance and road blocked off.

Hope everyone is ok, including the horses, my daughter was worried about them :(

We saw it too, looked really bad. hope everyone was ok :-/

aww no thats not good, hope they are all ok

I saw them as they passed Ecclesfield school, felt a little bad for the really poor weather we had at the time. Did my shopping at Asda and on the way back saw the blocked off road and carriage, really hope everyone including the horses are okay.

Both horses looked ok being walked around Jumeirah Spice car park. Carriage looked a write off.

Thanks for letting us know that surfingjim, was really worried about the horses!!!

Both horses are ok, one has fracture to nose and cut to leg. The other has bruising to rear leg.

The bride and bridesmaid made it to church and the ceremony carried on

The carriage drivers both went to hospital, the girl was very shook up and seemed ok with a cut to face and hurt her leg.

glad to hear all ok, wonder what happened, perhaps one of the horses got spooked by a car passing to quick or close?