Renault key card won't unlock/lock

Does anyone have the number for anyone who repairs the laguna key fobs in or near sheffield please? It wont lock/unlock car but starts the car :roll: could do with getting it done ASAP as going away soon, thanks :)

No expert but will it need the battery changing?

I've changed the battery, even got another just to be on safe side :/

I have the same key fob and although I haven't used them the key cutting shop in Hillsborough morrisons does them.

You probably know already but there is a slide out panel on the keyfob with a manual door key built in.

Don't go to Renault, the prices are extortionate :)

This happened to us, we had to send it to a guy on eBay for £20 who reprogrammed it. We used special delivery and he was really good and swift as I was nervous about doing this. Saved us a couple of hundred quid doing it this way.

Give this guy a ring hes in rotherham think they call him glyn he did mine

07885 272448

I have the same key fob and although I haven't used them the key cutting shop in Hillsborough morrisons does them.

You probably know already but there is a slide out panel on the keyfob with a manual door key built in.Don't go to Renault, the prices are extortionate :)

I was gunna say the same thing,but you beat me to it, so i wont:)

Would like to thank Glynn for repairing my Renault key card highly recommended. THANKS MATE