Best mobile network for skegness

just purchased a caravan in chapel and iam on 3 and internet is hit and miss wife is on 02 thats even worse also tesco is not good either anyone know anything better thanks :)

Is there a network called ChavMobile? Try them.

Beat me to it :hihi:

I used to live in Skeg. Back then the network to be relied upon was Orange. So I would suggest try the network that Orange turned into.

I used to live in Skeg. Back then the network to be relied upon was Orange. So I would suggest try the network that Orange turned into.

That's EE, Orange & T-Mobile merged to give them the widest coverage out of all the networks in the UK afaik, looking at their coverage checker they're claiming good 3G in Skeg, looks like they have a transmitter there & one near Mablethorpe too from the pattern. 4G in Cleethorpes! Three can be a bit more patchy than EE if I'm outside large cities. Tesco is O2 rebranded.

Edited by anywebsite

Thanks to everyone who help think I will give we a go on pyag to see how they compare !!

EE is the best over all I think all over the country

EE is the best over all I think all over the country

EE is far from the best, considering I live near a large town and if my Mrs is at home I have to call the landline to speak to her.

Thanks to everyone who help think I will give we a go on pyag to see how they compare !!

We have a van at Chapel, I've used EE, no probs :)