Best Chinese Take-away in Sheffield: Megathread

has any1 tried Wing Wah on halifax Road? i go there often n evry time i have been i have enjoyed it, the service is excellent, food is delicious and the portions are really generous! its got the whole package:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ! i would definitely recommend it, best in sheffield by a million miles!!! :)

It has to be Hoong Too, Penistone road, near SWFC, food is fantastic and not too expensive, they deliver locally too, and although sometimes the waitin time is about an hour the grub is definately worth the wait!! Nicest curry sauce ever!!;)

Just had the worst chinese takeaway experience ever at the Rising Sun on Commonside, Walkley. As it is a Chinese-English, the only chips on offer are chip shop style chips, and rubbery-tasting ones at that!

Also, no free prawn crackers with the meal, as is normally standard.

Tried to make amend by visiting the chinese on Fulwood Road opposite the Tesco petrol station and the chips there aren't much better, and the prawn crackers were horrible!:gag:

:(

Will def stick to the New Zing Vaa on Ecclesall Rd in the future!

i will recomend a excerllent chinese buffet itsb on george street in town near crucible its absolutely delicious

Isn't this the one which had the environmental health people in due to an infesation of ants - yuck!

Zing Vaa is good as is the take away, but IMO Vietnamese Noodle Bar rocks!

Anyone got an up to date favourite takeaway in Hillsboro area with phone number if possible Thanls

kong wong i love there food

Do they deliver stuff?

I just love my local one, China Kitchen on Ecclesall Road.

It's the mutts nutts every time.

Probably literally

Anyone got an up to date favourite takeaway in Hillsboro area with phone number if possible Thanls

Hei Moon is by far the best quality Chinese food in Hillsborough, it isn't your typical 'fill 't tub to 't rim please luv' takeaway, but the quality is impeccable.