Anyone having trouble with EE/Orange service today

Vodafone in the Darnall area, Shepcote Lane, Broughton. Lane etc has been poor for the last few weeks since they took out the mast from the Dannemora Drive ind estate. The replacement masts is half the original height and they wonder why coverage is garbage !

Didn't there used to be a mast at the side of Sid Smiths motorcycle place up near the bottom of Handsworth Hill? I'm pretty sure it was disguised as a tree!

It's definitely not there any more.

Having trouble today too, get a strong signal but no Internet

My EE broadband has been terrible. The signal drops every minute when I am listening to the radio and then it will be fine for the rest of the day. I have had everything replaced and an engineer out. The service will be fine for days, even weeks and then it starts dropping again. I was told it was a signal to noise ration problem caused by their software. So far so good today.

Still getting junk calls

Didn't there used to be a mast at the side of Sid Smiths motorcycle place up near the bottom of Handsworth Hill? I'm pretty sure it was disguised as a tree!

It's definitely not there any more.

No Mick, that WAS a tree, an old conifer. :hihi:

But they can come looking like conifers.

I'd have sworn in court it was a bloody mast disguised as a tree!

trees, this time of year when the leafs on trees appear the signal is often blocked.

You will notice a better signal in Autumn!

Anyone else on EE still struggling? I still cant get a signal in the house, EE saying there are no problems in S6 at the moment........

Anyone else on EE still struggling? I still cant get a signal in the house, EE saying there are no problems in S6 at the moment........

My friend lives at Walkley and he is struggling to get a signal. He is on Orange. Up until about a week ago his signal was fine

Update: It was an EE mast that burned down last Monday night in Shirecliffe, however it seems I am the first person to report a problem since then, which is due to the mast which burnt down!!!!

I got through to an EE Level 2 support person who is getting their engineers on the case!!!!