Anyone having trouble with EE/Orange service today

I've a mate at work who uses the same make of phone as me and he's on EE like myself. However, his signal is useless, where as mine is strong! It's odd I know, I couldn't figure it out.

I moved to EE/ Orange after using 3. 3s signal was rubbish every time I moved from a built up area.

I can't really complain about EE, apart from the problem around Shirecliffe. They responded well when asked for a discount for the inconvenience.

I phoned ee up on Wednesday 9th they told me the mast would be up and running again within 48 hrs it's now Friday 11th and still no change I will give them a few more days then phone again I'm thinking of changing network as I'm paying for something I can't use keep having to use landline for calls etc

I have been trying now for 10 days to access their useless bloody website, all I get is sorry tried it on laptop, sons laptop, my phone, my Kindle & sons phone. I rang them & they said oh their engineers know there's a problem with website, I said well get them to bloody fix it.

I had similar problems with the web site a few weeks back. Rang them and tore a strip of them. Manager rang me - major discount on the next months payment and been good as gold since - so far

i live fairly near to the mast in question and over the last couple of days open reach vans have been going back and forth to the mast so at last it looks like they are fixing it [ fingers crossed ] :o

Signal back to normal here today on Herries Road (Parkwood).:)

I've been with them now for over two years and I can't wait to change providers. I know it's not my phone that's the problem as wifi works perfectly at home. Outside of this however I never get 3G can very rarely get any internet connection. It seems to have gotten worse over the last 12 months.

on 21 june an engineer came to check my wiring as I'd had no internet for 3 days. nothing wrong with wiring so he changed the brightbox for a new one(EE had sent 2) all was well until Thursday 31 july (that's about 6 weeks ) and it went off around 6.30, well it was still off Friday sat, sun until Monday PM when another engineer came to check the wiring again, wiring was fine and he'd check right back to the brightbox. after 15 mins with my wire plugged into his machine he said the box wasn't any good, so changed back to the 1st. one. cant wait to get away from EE but it will be a long wait, about 18 months

Edited by orbs
missed aa bit

Signal back to normal here today on Herries Road (Parkwood).:)

Yeah. Same here for 3. In fact, but (say it quietly), it seems stronger!

Saturday, switched on Friday at 11am no service all day back on this morning, this is after only being online since Monday, have asked for another brightbox