Anyone having trouble with EE/Orange service today

Service is a bit choppy in Parson Cross

I have an Orange and an EE phone and both have dropped signal over the past week. Can't get any signal in Hillsborough at all :(

Got an email from them Tuesday morning:-

Our Network Team confirmed last night the loss of service in S6 is due to a "pretty serious fire". We have engineers on site who have assessed the damage. The Mast requires a lot of work and equipment to get it running again (the power supply was also damaged).

I'm afraid our engineers are not in a position at this point to give a timescale for a fix, but this is being treated as a priority.

Got an email from them Tuesday morning:-

Our Network Team confirmed last night the loss of service in S6 is due to a "pretty serious fire". We have engineers on site who have assessed the damage. The Mast requires a lot of work and equipment to get it running again (the power supply was also damaged).

I'm afraid our engineers are not in a position at this point to give a timescale for a fix, but this is being treated as a priority.

Thanks for the update! I hope it gets fixed soon :(

I phoned them from land line yesterday .I was on the phone for nearly an hour then they disappeared .I got a text saying she was having problems with her phone and would phone back ASAP ,still waiting ! I'm in Hillsborough and cannot use my phone at all .The lady did say they had received lots of phone calls but she was still saying there wasn't a problem .:loopy:

I phoned them from land line yesterday .I was on the phone for nearly an hour then they disappeared .I got a text saying she was having problems with her phone and would phone back ASAP ,still waiting ! I'm in Hillsborough and cannot use my phone at all .The lady did say they had received lots of phone calls but she was still saying there wasn't a problem .:loopy:

I had that, the first girl I spoke to Tosh, said no problems in Sheff, problem must be in my house, and I might need a signal booster, she put me through to Level 2 technical person (In Scotland, who was far more helpful), she checked the 5 masts my phone used most, and then found out the one in Shirecliffe was "offline". Then they sent the engineer out, who found "significant fire damage" lol

my broadband went off tuesaday pm. i was on phone to EE, got back on for a short time. wednesday it wouldnt work after 3 hours on phone the lady said they would work on it over night and get back to me between 3-6 thursday it took another 30 mins to get back on line and they dont know why the signal keeps dropping. now the pc is telling me to update the browser.

for the last few weeks my t mobile reception has been very poor about one bar or less. before then it was fine about five bars i live in s6 near the hillsborough library . it not my phone because my girlfriends phone is the same anybody got any information please:help:

Would this only affect T-mobile reception? I've had no signal on Three for about the same amount of time now.

Would this only affect T-mobile/EE reception? I've had no signal on Three for about the same amount of time now, in S6.

Would this only affect T-mobile/EE reception? I've had no signal on Three for about the same amount of time now, in S6.

It's possible Chris, as they do share some masts from what I've read on other forums