Webpages not loading pictures

Suddenly websites are not loading pictures. For example, on BBC website everything shows up except pictures. No idea why this has suddenly started happening:confused:

Using firefox but not done anything to my computer. Very annoying. Any help greatly appreciated.

Try clearing cache/history and the like and see if that fixes the problem, if not please try a different browser to see if the problem persists (I assume you still have Explorer on your PC).

Thanks for replying. I tried that and then nothing would load so i just unstalled and reinstalled firefox and problem seems sorted.

Cheers for your help:thumbsup:

mines the same im on google and also my bt been hit and miss with connection okay at the mo though

Instead of uninstalling and re-installing firefox, going to HELP - RESTART WITH ADD ONS DISABLED resets it to a "factory default" and usually sorts it.

Instead of uninstalling and re-installing firefox, going to HELP - RESTART WITH ADD ONS DISABLED resets it to a "factory default" and usually sorts it.

switched on and no pictures. Followed your advice and touch wood seems to be ok, cheers:)