Scabby owners= Scabby dogs

Mod Note:

Please refrain from making personal attacks on other forum members

Thank you.

I've only been bitten twice by dogs (I'm really shy now) both times by German Shepherds. Horrible things. Really low slung and unattractive dogs. I think the Nazis used them a lot!

Was it a police officer who called them off?:D

No?

the ones who eff and blind as loud as they can in a shopping centre

the ones who spit on the pavement as habit

the ones who drop litter

the ones who swear at their kids and call them little s##ts

the ones who look like they need or have just had a fix

just look, you'll spot them, no need try to force a poster into a corner to defend his words

Quite

And this story reaffirms my belief.

http://news.sky.com/story/1274468/pensioner-eaten-alive-by-dog-women-jailed

Not all dogs need to be walked for miles and miles. my two, for instance are small dogs, and quite bright, they seem to need mental stimulation rather than walks.

Its just like people, we do really need loads of exercise; but because most do very little, its the norm not to exercise.

I have noticed that when I walk my dog(a border collie), there are very few staffies being walked, it is meant to be a common dog.

Edited by El Cid

Now you mention it, I don't there's a staffy in my village. It's mostly Labradors, huskys, or border collies, with the occasional "fluffy ball" with elderly owners unable to exercise larger dogs.

:loopy:

Now you mention it, I don't there's a staffy in my village. It's mostly Labradors, huskys, or border collies, with the occasional "fluffy ball" with elderly owners unable to exercise larger dogs.

What's wrong with owning a staffy?

I never said there was :huh:

I simply said I haven't seen any in my village.

Maybe it's a "city living" thing...which kind of supports the op's opinion of the macho image some try to portray.

Edited by Detetcive

Quite. Staffies are fantastic dogs. An incredibly brave and loyal breed. Wonderful qualities, which, sadly, makes them ideal candidates to be exploited by the vile inadequate toe rags who use them as 'willy extensions'.

Quite. Staffies are fantastic dogs. An incredibly brave and loyal breed. Wonderful qualities, which, sadly, makes them ideal candidates to be exploited by the vile inadequate toe rags who use them as 'willy extensions'.

I'm not too sure whether this description is fitting for the girlfiends/wives/ partners of the said toe-rags who, I've noticed, also parade these dogs around!

I've only been bitten twice by dogs (I'm really shy now) both times by German Shepherds. Horrible things. Really low slung and unattractive dogs. I think the Nazis used them a lot!

I have been bitten by dogs, twice in my fifty years. Once, aged about 6, by a Labrador retriever, and then aged 10, by a jack Russell cross corgi that lived down my street.

The jrx was notorious as a dog which was out of control, and vicious. The owners were feckless and would turf the dog out to wander the area. The dog went to attack my collie puppy, as I was walking her.

I tried to get my pup away from him, but got bitten, on my face, in the process, necessitating a hospital trip. I still have the scar on my face, 40 years on.

I've only encountered one dog in all my life that could be called 'bad'. He was a German shepherd a friend owned, and, if I'm honest, I don't know that he was really 'Bad', it seemed he may have had a brain tumour,or a form of doggy mental illness.

My friend managed his 'episodes' of acting a bit snappy by giving him a tranquilliser and persuading him to lie down for a couple if hours till it passed.

Sadly, one day, he had an episode where my friend didn't manage to avert it in time, and her teenage stepdaughter got. in the way, and was badly bitten. The dog had to be PTS. (The only option open to the family, really)

---------- Post added 04-06-2014 at 11:47 ----------

I'm not too sure whether this description is fitting for the girlfiends/wives/ partners of the said toe-rags who, I've noticed, also parade these dogs around!

It does seem to be the blokes who tend to need to use the dogs as 'extensions'. It's sad because the dogs /the breed get the bad name, and suffer because of the stupid actions of these people, when my experience of bull-breeds has been positive, having owned a couple of staffs and a couple of English Bull Terriers over the years.

I am sure the dogs wish they didn't belong to scruffy chavs!......

I am all for a dog licence. No licence-no dog. Most scroates wouldn't/couldn't pay for one so they wouldn't be allowed a dog. Therefore the millions of dogs being breed would not be as many and not as many dogs in the pound. Th gov could

Make a mint from dog licences and help eradicate problems with dogs but ok they aren't not interested.

I have a bull breed and how anyone (some

Do say what they think also!) could think they are all dangerous is beyond me.