Anyone for netball?

Hi anyone looking for a team? Or fancy a game tomorrow? We need players for Monday nights, only division 5 so it doesn't matter if you're a bit rusty :) all positions welcome :) especially desperate for a Centre!

If you fancy it please PM me

Thanks

x

Hi Amy

I am unable to send private messages yet as I haven't posted enough times! Are you still looking for players? I would be interested, I am 26, live in Sheffield :)

Thanks

Miriam

Hiya, I'm the same as Miriam not yet able to send private messages but am interested in joining if you're still looking for players? x

Hi yes still in need of a couple of players for our team... we have no game this week but I can send you the details of our next match if you want to come along?xxx

Where do you play?

Venue changes but its either Goodwin (at Sheff Uni), Goals or Hillsborough College.

Hi

I too am unable to send you a private message. Please get in touch if still looking for players :)

Hello,

Are you still looking for players??

Jeni

Hi! Yes new season starts next week... If you want to get involved let me know we have 5/6 of us that play every week then a few people who come if they can :) xxx

Brilliant!!

I can't pm you because I'm a new user! Can you pm me with you email address then I can organise my time.

Hello,

I have just joined the forum as I am wanting to start netball again. Are you still looking for players?

Thanks,

Kerry

I haven't played for over ten years! Looking to get fit and have fun at the same time though. Would I be welcome?