Please sign petition!!

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/david-cameron-clive-betts-assist-in-the-safe-return-of-community-leader-mojid-khan

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/story/2014-05-31/family-fear-for-sheffield-man-locked-up-in-bangladesh/

I have started this petition for the safe return of my uncle on behalf of his family. I want people to support this petition as my uncle is innocent and a British citizen being held in a foreign country. We are concerned that he will not be given a fair trial and that his human rights may be violated. We also fear he may be tortured. We would like the British government to investigate this and assist in the release of him. My uncle is a family man and has helped many people in Sheffield. He was in Bangladesh trying to rectify an injustice against himself and other investors.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AND ASK OTHERS TO DO SO FOR MOJID, FOR HIS WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN AND FOR THE REST OF HIS FAMILY THAT ARE SUFFERING ALONG SIDE HIM.

My sincere sympathy to your aunt and cousins. Divided loyalties can cause problems.

My sincere sympathy to your aunt and cousins. Divided loyalties can cause problems.

What do you mean?

Looking into this it seems that Mojid is accused of car-jacking and violence, it doesn't seem credible to me so I've signed this petition.

All ready done and shared on face book maj a nice man hope he has a safe return

All ready done and shared on face book maj a nice man hope he has a safe return

Thank you for the support exactly our point why would a successful business man go to Bangladesh and hi jack a car?

Can't really expect much more than has been promised:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/government-aid-for-arrested-sheffield-man-1-6642643

their not doing enough, he is being accused of crimes he can't have committed as he was in prison. He is a birtish citizen and deserves support from british officials and people to sign.

their not doing enough, he is being accused of crimes he can't have committed as he was in prison. He is a birtish citizen and deserves support from british officials and people to sign.

He is receiving the support all British passport holders are entitled to. Why should he expect or receive any more?

Then he will face trial and the evidence will prove his innocence.

If he has a good lawyer, then perhaps the evidence will allow the case to be thrown out before getting to a trial.

Meanwhile, there is no evidence to suggest torture and the British Consulate and Amnesty International are keeping an eye on the situation.

It would help your petition if you were to publish the details of what is actually going on.

e.g:

What exactly is he charged with? and Why do you think he is innocent?

Edited by cgksheff

Reading the government website advice for those travelling to Bangladesh makes me wonder why anyone would want to visit never mind invest in a country where the British government warns that the kidnap of foreign nationals has occurred.

Thank you for the support exactly our point why would a successful business man go to Bangladesh and hi jack a car?

I refer you to an earlier post made by you;

He was in Bangladesh trying to rectify an injustice against himself and other investors.

I am going to take a massive stab in the dark here and say that the car he is accused of hi-jacking has something to do with the person your uncle accused of an injustice?

Your uncle took the law into his own hands and traveled half way across the world to chase a man who wronged him. What do you honestly think he planned to do when he met this man?

What makes you think he is innocent? From what you have said on this thread (I know it isn't much to go by), this man looks guilty as sin.