Found tabby cat S8 area

At 5am this morning, I was called to a tabby entire male shorthaired cat with a buckle fastening black shiny collar on, with no microchip or id. He sadly has been attacked by a stray dog, and has sustained injuries to one of his front legs, which is going to need x raying and or surgery/amputation. I have put a poster up, but as he is entire he could have wondered from anywhere, it was in Dyche Road, near the flats. He is currently at a vets, please leave a message if you believe he may be yours, he isn't very old, and deserves a chance, if the owner had had him chipped and neutered, there would be no need for me to write this but hey ho, fingers crossed for the lad.

I believe this cat called Tiggie who is 2 years old is ours. Could you please phone me on 07837800301

My name is Graham Compton

Hi Graham, he is at Peak vet centre which is 36 Olivet Road, Sheffield s8 8QS their number is 0114 2507733, they are open today 11-1.

Hi

Thanks very much, will get in touch with the vets now

Graham

Hi

Yes it was our cat Thanks for asking.Hes having another xray mon morning so we will know if he just needs a splint for a fracture or may need amputation on his leg.He was doped up on painkillers but lively enough to try and run off.

Really, really pleased you were re united. Hope Tiggie goes on to make a full recovery. xxx

.Hes having another xray mon morning so we will know if he just needs a splint for a fracture or may need amputation on his leg.

Glad you've found each other again. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

FABULOUS news and great that SF could help. Thanks PurplePeke for doing this to spread the word and find this boy's home.

Lets hope he also gets snipped whilst he's in there which may stop him from wandering and also getting attacked by the other Tom Cats in the area and chasing him. Thank goodness he's safe now.