What's gone off on Penistone Road?

Went past the Wednesday ground today and saw that police have taped off part of the pavement. Police tape from the news agents on Vere Rd to the edge of the Wednesday ground fencing. Police cars & van was there with 4 police officers.

Any ideas?

Nope, I do know when we nipped out an hour and a bit ago there were three police cars with just blues driving round the area in different directions. Hope it isn't bad.

I did notice that the police copter was out flying above the area as i was walking down.

when i went past this morning at about 745am police had a lad sat on the wall he looked as though he was being questioned rather than injured

when i went past this morning at about 745am police had a lad sat on the wall he looked as though he was being questioned rather than injured

Well, the police are hardly likely to beat him up in public.

jb

Well, the police are hardly likely to beat him up in public.

jb

lol :hihi:

It was a stabbing, one guy taken to hospital. Police were searching bins & back gardens and looking for the other guy

It was a stabbing, one guy taken to hospital. Police were searching bins & back gardens and looking for the other guy

He'd better not be in my shed!

I passed at 7.15 this morning...a guy was being helped across the road, where the overspill is for football traffic, by a lady....both were covered in blood...the guy looked to be wearing only underpants...I don't know if they disappeared into the houses at the side of the Wednesday ground, but I lost sight of them, before I turned onto Herries Road...