No water in S7, 8, and S11

Got up this morning to find no water in my mains.

Apparently it is affecting S11, S7 and S8. (According to Yorkshire water when I phoned to ask whether there was an emergency)

The chap I spoke to couldn't say exactly what was the cause, just that there'd been a number of reports.

hope it is fixed for when i get home! i will be needing my cup of tea!

S7 and S8 are rather large post codes. The road signs up on St. Mary's Gate said there was a burst water main on Glossop Rd and it was closed.

S7 and S8 are rather large post codes. The road signs up on St. Mary's Gate said there was a burst water main on Glossop Rd and it was closed.

That burst main was a couple of days ago...as far as I can see the only work going on there now is resurfacing Glossop Road and the top of Brunswich Street

No problem around Chancet wood (behind Morisons) - asked my mum this morning....

No problem around Chancet wood (behind Morisons) - asked my mum this morning....

There wasn't :)

But I saw PT's post and filled my kettle, went to the loo, then ran the taps for a while before I even thought about going in the shower - just incase!

Thanks for the heads up!

You'll be pleased to hear it ws rectified by lunchtime! :) Phew!

We got a leaflet about it through the door, some repair works going on up Derbyshire Lane

No problem here. Are you imagine it? Have you pay your water bill?