Buses from Chapeltown/Ecclesfield to Broomhill?

Hi, Can anyone tell me, if or what buses go to Broomhill from Chapeltown please? My daughter has a job interview there tomorrow which will hopefully lead to a job there but not sure about buses!!

Thank you

Rachael

Get a day saver on stagecoach. 87 from Chapeltown to town centre and then 52 (stagecoach) to Broomhill. There may be other routes.

Thank you to both of you! Very helpful!

The buses that go to Broomhill are the 51 (First), 52 (Stagecoach and First) and 120 (Stagecoach and First) although a lot of the Stagecoach ones terminate at the Hallamshire (5 mins walk). The 123 goes close, turning off Glossop Road at King Edward School (2 mins walk).

If she's travelling by bus she may be better off getting a train into town to make sure she gets there on time. Some of the buses from Chapeltown go round the houses. The University tram stop is 10-15 minutes walk from Broomhill for another option.

I would echo the suggestion of using the journey planner at http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com as there are numerous combinations of buses, changing either in the City Centre or at Hillsborough Interchange.

The fastest bus into town from Chapeltown is the 265, you can then change onto the 51/52/120/121 to Broomhill.

There is also the 273/4/5 service from Pond Street to Broomhilll - Its probably the quickest one, but it only runs every two hours.

Thanks guys! I think we've sussed it!!