Puppies stolen from house in doncaster!!

Poor little pupsters, I'm afraid they won't be going back now they will have been sold on, 6 weeks is far from ideal but they will be ok.

I have to say that if there wasn't the demand the pups wouldn't have been bred, as the saying goes "a fool and his money are soon parted" very apt in the case of the price of animals these day.

People seem to think that the more they pay the better a dog is, having never bought a pedigree dog in my life I'm probably not in the best position to say whether thats true, but all of the cross breeds and mongrels that I have owned have been lovely I can't believe that I could have done better by paying £1000 for them.

I had my first dog bought for me as a 7th Birthday present by my Granddad, today she would have been a Cockerpoo, then she was a cross breed, my Granddad paid a fiver for her and was scandalised that he had been charged that for a mongrel, good thing that he isn't buying me one now he would have had to get a bank loan! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but it is relevant, if they had been good old fashioned heinz 57's they wouldn't have been stolen, the fact they were "poodle" crosses is what made them steal able.. No-one wishes the puppies any harm, especially on the pet section :(

I'm sorry but it is relevant, if they had been good old fashioned heinz 57's they wouldn't have been stolen, the fact they were "poodle" crosses is what made them steal able.. No-one wishes the puppies any harm, especially on the pet section :(

Your right,they just choose to show ill feeling towards the breeders instead.:rolleyes:

I couldn't care less if the pups were worth £2000 each,as long as they are being bred properly and looked after right,that's all that matters.

Stealing pups is about as low as you can get in life.

Your right,they just choose to show ill feeling towards the breeders instead.:rolleyes:

I couldn't care less if the pups were worth £2000 each,as long as they are being bred properly and looked after right,that's all that matters.

Stealing pups is about as low as you can get in life.

I suppose that when you have a lot to do with groups like this and other forums you begin to feel very cynical about the "so called" good breeders, although I know for sure that there are breeders that do everything possible for the puppies and kittens that they produce, there are innumerable others that are absolutely terrible and care only for the money, I guess that they are the ones that stand out most in the mind...but there is no reason to think that the breeders of these pups is like that and no one is really saying that they are.

The back yard breeders of puppies and kittens need to be stopped, animals are suffering for it in vast numbers, you only need to be a member of the FB selling sites to see what they are like, its not pretty.

I just hope the little mites are being loved an cared for now,and that they go on to find loving homes.

My nightmare for them is that this little group could be a ready made puppy farm in a few months.

I suppose that when you have a lot to do with groups like this and other forums you begin to feel very cynical about the "so called" good breeders, although I know for sure that there are breeders that do everything possible for the puppies and kittens that they produce, there are innumerable others that are absolutely terrible and care only for the money, I guess that they are the ones that stand out most in the mind...but there is no reason to think that the breeders of these pups is like that and no one is really saying that they are.

The back yard breeders of puppies and kittens need to be stopped, animals are suffering for it in vast numbers, you only need to be a member of the FB selling sites to see what they are like, its not pretty.

I know there are a lot of bad breeders out there,I could go on pet4homes for 20 minutes right now,and I bet I could point out a few potential puppy farm adverts.

I don't know what kind of a home these pups come from,but neither does anyone else on this thread either.

Why someone would..

a) cross these two breeds together...or

b) want to pay silly money for them.

Is beyond me.

But that's the world we live in unfortunately.

If the dogs are cared for and brought up in a loving environment.,then that's all that matters.

The discussion was just following on from the OP, it isn't directly aimed at the owners of the puppies at all.

What are we supposed to do? Posting a bunch of sympathies isn't going to bring the pups back either is it?

At least having a lively discussion is keeping the thread at the top of the board.

I didn't see the deleted post but for the record I'm not anti cross breeding at all (my own dog is a lurcher which is a type of cross). I'm not anti-breeding either if it's justifiable e.g. your dog is a winner in the show ring or a brilliant rabbiter, or a champ in lure coursing.

Someone who just owns any old random poodle and a random bichon and fancies making up a stupid name and gaining a few quid is not a valid reason to breed them.

Personally however as I don't work or compete with my dog, so don't need anything special or particular, I'd never buy from a breeder I'd always rehome.

Well I never expected that, they must have held on to them for a bit till they were "less hot" they look well cared for to, oh well they can crack on with selling them now...runs and hides haha!

Well I never expected that, they must have held on to them for a bit till they were "less hot" they look well cared for to, oh well they can crack on with selling them now...runs and hides haha!

Haha!!!....maybe they will keep them all!lol!

Haha!!!....maybe they will keep them all!lol!

Of course they might do...or give them away to friends even :D