Froch v Groves the rematch

Just to clarify. I meant watching totally legal streams at somebody else's house who has purchased the event.

All is forgiven! :love:

All is forgiven! :love:

Thanks. Now I fully expect an invite round to your place to watch the fight. :cool:

Just listened to a Prince Naseem Hamed interview on talksport about tomorrow nights fight and Hamed is confident that Groves is going to win. Worried now.

Edited by Coutts

I'm going for a George Groves win in what promises to be a very close

encounter.Hope there isn't an early stoppage to disappoint the huge

80,000 crowd.I reckon George has won the pre fight mind games.

Both boxers will be displaying their skills going into the unknown with

such a large crowd baying for blood.If the fight lives up to the previous

one then we are all in for treat.The very best of luck to Carl and George.

There have definitely been higher quality fighters, but I'm not surprised how fast it sold out. They have done a brilliant job of hyping up the fight. I can't remember any pre fight hype done as well as this one before.

It sold out fast due with the help of ticket touters,there was thousands of tickets still for sale on Stubhub etc..etc for silly prices,right up until a few days ago.

What time is this fight actually going to happen? The fight itself, not the build-up and undercard.

I'd watch the undercard if I was you , it's Anthony Joshua , he's a world champ in the making , very good boxer who will dominate it in the very near future

I'd watch the undercard if I was you , it's Anthony Joshua , he's a world champ in the making , very good boxer who will dominate it in the very near future

That's what people said about Audery Harrison..

However I do hope Joshua takes it slower and learns his craft by working on his weaknesses (defence for a start).

Today's fight (on paper) should be a walk in the park- be surprsed if Joshua even breaks sweat.

His opponant, Legg, is four inches shorter, he's 38 years old and he lost in the first round of the Prizefighter tournament to a 45-year-old.

Legg is 85/1 to win.

I prefer to watch Boxing matches,not matches that are put in place just to build someones CV up lol.

EDIT,now 160/1 on Betfair lol.

Mug fight,put on by mug promoters.

Edited by SqueakyPete

Good wins for Kevin Mitchell and James DeGale so far.

---------- Post added 31-05-2014 at 22:38 ----------

Nice win for Froch.