US TV Series - Why Bother?

...Btw Person of interest started off as a mundane procedural but it gets better and better. A JJ abrams project. Its very topical and well worth watching. Starts off with a less than gripping plot, but its grown in confidence and its now a great watch. ...

It was never mundane. What episode are you up to?

We also liked Defiance & Continuum both look like might not return, and Sons of Anarchy we look forward to series 10 & probably last of Supernatural.

Defiance is back in the US in June. Supernatural stands a good chance of going beyond season 10 as long as the viewing figures hold up. Whether the producers and stars will want to continue beyond season 10 is another matter.

It was never mundane. What episode are you up to?

Defiance is back in the US in June. Supernatural stands a good chance of going beyond season 10 as long as the viewing figures hold up. Whether the producers and stars will want to continue beyond season 10 is another matter.

I think that's the main question trying to get Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki to continue, we love it never missed an episode. I hope Defiance does come back it's excellent, I never said Person of Interest was mundane mate, seen every episode love John & Harold just watched last episode in current series last night.

...I never said Person of Interest was mundane mate, seen every episode love John & Harold just watched last episode in current series last night.

My comment about Person of Interest wasn't directed at your post.

Finch is an excellent creation; no one does 'rabbit caught in the headlights' fear as well as Michael Emerson. Carter is magnificent. Root, however, I would happily boot off the edge of a cliff.

My comment about Person of Interest wasn't directed at your post.

Finch is an excellent creation; no one does 'rabbit caught in the headlights' fear as well as Michael Emerson. Carter is magnificent. Root, however, I would happily boot off the edge of a cliff.

Yes it's strange Michael Emerson was horrible person in Lost, but he's great as Finch with regards to Root I know what you mean, mind you loved her as Fred in Angel :)

Yes it's strange Michael Emerson was horrible person in Lost, but he's great as Finch with regards to Root I know what you mean, mind you loved her as Fred in Angel :)

I really like the actress. She made the most of tiny roles in programmes like Supernatural, Warehouse 13 and Grimm. But absolutely everything about her character in PoI sets my teeth on edge, especially referring to the machine as 'she'. My eyes ache from rolling by the end of every episode where Root's played a prominent role.

Well this thread's gone downhill... Off to find someone to talk about Emmerdale and Cora