Ok c,mon and fess up

out for a drive earlier, stopped at the lights and the guy in next car had his finger sunk to the knuckle up his hooter obviously digging for gold..:gag:..he must have assumed because he was alone in the car no one would be able to see him so c,mon own up...who gets stuck in when they are in their cars ??? its just between us i wont tell anybody :D

I won't buy from the ice-cream man, for this very reason.

I won't buy from the ice-cream man, for this very reason.

i dont suppose they call him Mr Whippy for nothing :gag:

I have a long split tongue

Who needs fingers.

I'm a compulsive hand washer. I'd rather suffocate first.

Probably one of the less offensive hand gestures you'll get out while driving to be honest :hihi:

When and where did the OP mention ice cream men/ ladies.As for other posters,how do you know other massive known brands don't snot in the ice cream prior to being frozen.Someone, always knows someone,who works in the food industry,who knows someone,who has done something to ones food.

Sure he was not scratching his nose on the other side, obscured view?

Sure he was not scratching his nose on the other side, obscured view?

no, he was well n truly right up there

I dont do that, but once when I had a cold decades ago I ended up having a real coughing/sneezing fit and ended up with a gob ful of hawked up snot...

Not having anywhere to get rid of it I spat the lot out of the window just as a copper came out of a side street. I nearly died. :blush: I can only assume it stuck so well to his windscreen he was unable to see me and pursue as I never saw him again.

If I ever get DNA tested I can see that coming up on the rap sheet though!

out for a drive earlier, stopped at the lights and the guy in next car had his finger sunk to the knuckle up his hooter obviously digging for gold..:gag:..he must have assumed because he was alone in the car no one would be able to see him so c,mon own up...who gets stuck in when they are in their cars ??? its just between us i wont tell anybody :D

In certain parts of the country 'hooter' is a euphemism for 'bumhole'. That puts a rather different meaning to the post :hihi::hihi:

I dont do that, but once when I had a cold decades ago I ended up having a real coughing/sneezing fit and ended up with a gob ful of hawked up snot...

Not having anywhere to get rid of it I spat the lot out of the window just as a copper came out of a side street. I nearly died. :blush: I can only assume it stuck so well to his windscreen he was unable to see me and pursue as I never saw him again.

If I ever get DNA tested I can see that coming up on the rap sheet though!

Agh that's minging :gag:

In certain parts of the country 'hooter' is a euphemism for 'bumhole'. That puts a rather different meaning to the post :hihi::h

in that case remind me never to shake your hand :gag::gag::gag::gag: