£3m contract for Ched Evans?

You arent alone in that. Thats me keeping away from the place now.:|:(

Why not make a decision if Ched signs ???? your falling for the rubbish spouted on here by an Owl !! and by media speculation.

The club have rubbished the claim, now yes they may have rubbished the £18,000 a week claim lol , but i hope , he does not sign again.

But as a Blades of many years , i wont swop my football club for Ched, relegations, signing ex Owl players or any other reason!!!! i may not like some moves my club make. But they are my club.

The Owls have like any other club had awful momments, relegations, winding up orders and the co-op saga !! do you see any of them throwing in the towel.

Are you a regular down the lane ?,

You have been a member on here since 2011, made 350 posts of which until today made only 2 comments on a football thread, the same thread !! to wish Sheffield f.c a happy birthday !! yet today your all opinionated due to a issue thats pure speculation !!

You keep away mucker !!

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

I don't know if I believe you've agreed to sign him but no way he'll be on 18k if he does. You must have someone pretty useless at doing the negotiating if he has manage to wrangle that much out of you. This is probably one of the few times a club has the upper hand over the player

I don't know if I believe you've agreed to sign him but no way he'll be on 18k if he does. You must have someone pretty useless at doing the negotiating if he has manage to wrangle that much out of you. This is probably one of the few times a club has the upper hand over the player

What negotiations?, the club have said nothing about any.

I talked to a couple of Owls fans who confirmed that Ched is actually going to SWFC on 19,000 a week, plus the free use of a Rolls Royce, up to four free cups of tea a day, served in a gold plated cup and saucer, plus UNLIMITED kit-kats. His footy socks will be hand made from cashmere and shorts from silk. He will have free use of MM's flat in Chapeltown. This must be true because these two lads said so??

I talked to a couple of Owls fans who confirmed that Ched is actually going to SWFC on 19,000 a week, plus the free use of a Rolls Royce, up to four free cups of tea a day, served in a gold plated cup and saucer, plus UNLIMITED kit-kats. His footy socks will be hand made from cashmere and shorts from silk. He will have free use of MM's flat in Chapeltown. This must be true because these two lads said so??

I heard Madines coming back as his butler...

I heard Madines coming back as his butler...

Well he will be able to give him tips on etiquette in the

presence of young ladies.

Well he will be able to give him tips on etiquette in the

presence of young ladies.

i bet you chuckled to yourself typing that !!! SAD

Gazza V Cuttsie............... different gravy.

What negotiations?, the club have said nothing about any.

Never said there had been any:huh: I said IF there had been. If it's true he is rejoining you in October then there had to be some unless the club just offered what they wanted to pay, I doubt the club would just go straight in at 18k.

i bet you chuckled to yourself typing that !!! SAD

Gazza V Cuttsie............... different gravy.

Gazza is a lot better footballer than I ever was . what does different gravy mean?.

Never said there had been any:huh: I said IF there had been. If it's true he is rejoining you in October then there had to be some unless the club just offered what they wanted to pay, I doubt the club would just go straight in at 18k.

Nervy, just to be clear, there is no 18k a week.....

---------- Post added 24-06-2014 at 18:30 ----------

Gazza is a lot better footballer than I ever was . what does different gravy mean?.

Well I would imagine that different gravy means that some gravy is nicer than others?

Nervy, just to be clear, there is no 18k a week.....

---------- Post added 24-06-2014 at 18:30 ----------

Well I would imagine that different gravy means that some gravy is nicer than others?

I said I didn't believe the 18k a while back:) all I was saying was IF they had agreed that Mich with him your negotiator wants sacking but not sure I even believe he's going back to you anyway, seems abit pointless

I said I didn't believe the 18k a while back:) all I was saying was IF they had agreed that Mich with him your negotiator wants sacking but not sure I even believe he's going back to you anyway, seems abit pointless

I am meeting Jim Phipps in a few weeks and will ask him to clarify the whole situation.