£3m contract for Ched Evans?

Is it really 5 years since the case was heard? Doesn't seem that long. No, it's not, jsut checked, sentenced April 2012.

And what's to smile about? A young girl's life ruined through that person. I won't call him a man. And he serves 2 years and gets his life back like nothing ever happened? The world's a crazy place

The guys a disgrace, but ruined the girls life? you cant have kept up with the case, the whole verdict is based on the point she cant remember anything!!

He will have in October :)

Under our silly judicial system he will have yes :suspect:

Can we keep this on the topic in hand and not the sentence etc, otherwise the thread will be closed

Is it really 5 years since the case was heard? Doesn't seem that long. No, it's not, jsut checked, sentenced April 2012.

And what's to smile about? A young girl's life ruined through that person. I won't call him a man. And he serves 2 years and gets his life back like nothing ever happened? The world's a crazy place

It sure is. :)

That report is a load of old bobar.

I am surprised Journalists get away with writing such rubbish. Pretty sure the report refers to Bramhall lane as well wherever that is.

That report is a load of old bobar.

I am surprised Journalists get away with writing such rubbish. Pretty sure the report refers to Bramhall lane as well wherever that is.

Bramhall Lane is a Tennis Club in Stockport :hihi:

Maybe he's been practicing tennis in prison.

Right ,I have just got back in after visiting my club [Working mans Graps:)]

And two mates of mine both Unitedites have told me that it is a dead cert that Ched Evans will be playing for the club again in October.

They tell me that he will be on £18,000 a week and that this deal has already been sanctioned by the Prince and Mcabe.

Please tell me that my pals have got it wrong, [even though they are all for it] as I would be appalled if this is true.

Now I know that the usual suspects will think this is a dig but I can assure you it is not as I speak as a dad and grandad of daughters and,grandaughters. and I hope for all who think that this would be a disaster for Sheffield .

---------- Post added 22-06-2014 at 22:02 ----------

Just found out that there is already a thread on this.

Edited by cuttsie

pub talk, beer talk ????

The Princes advisor has rubbished the rumours. How match fit do you think he would be on his release ? how many 3rd division players are on £18,000 a week ???

Really Cuttsie, your better than that, trying to mix it !! the ched threads have been floged to death.

Try another bait for your fishing:)

Right ,I have just got back in after visiting my club [Working mans Graps:)]

And two mates of mine both Unitedites have told me that it is a dead cert that Ched Evans will be playing for the club again in October.

They tell me that he will be on £18,000 a week and that this deal has already been sanctioned by the Prince and Mcabe.

Please tell me that my pals have got it wrong, [even though they are all for it] as I would be appalled if this is true.

Now I know that the usual suspects will think this is a dig but I can assure you it is not as I speak as a dad and grandad of daughters and,grandaughters. and I hope for all who think that this would be a disaster for Sheffield .

---------- Post added 22-06-2014 at 22:02 ----------

Just found out that there is already a thread on this.

A load of rubbish.

pub talk, beer talk ????

The Princes advisor has rubbished the rumours. How match fit do you think he would be on his release ? how many 3rd division players are on £18,000 a week ???

Really Cuttsie, your better than that, trying to mix it !! the ched threads have been floged to death.

Try another bait for your fishing:)

It is not bait , I was in conversation with two perfectly sensible pals who support United.

We were discussing next season when one of the lads [50 and 70 year olds] dropped in that Evans would be back in October done deal.

I replied that this must be a load of crap as United would slagged of from one end of the Country to the other.

I then supped up because I thought there will be an argument here and as I like the lads I came home and asked the question on this forum not realising that there was already a thread about it.

So not bait and not fishing and also not beer talk either as we all had only had a couple of pints.

---------- Post added 23-06-2014 at 07:41 ----------

A load of rubbish.

What is a load of rubbish is it my conversation with two older Unitedites or is it the Evans story or is it ?????.

He's done his time I suppose, just like madine didn't one of the lads he punched have learning difficulties?

yes he didnt learn to duck