Any cat lovers among you computer people?

Hi .....excuse me for interrupting - I live mainly in the Pet section on Sheffield Forum but I wonder if one of you guys might be able to help me?

I have a small cat rescue and zilch funding. A friend drew me a quite simple logo (freehand and we scanned it in) for the rescue but I understand that to use it properly it needs drawing in something like Inkscape so it can be re-sized. I downloaded Inkscape this afternoon and have spent ages trying to get my head round it but I'm not good at that sort of thing. Please could anyone help?

Have sent you a PM :)

If you just want to crop and resize it, that's a very simple task. I'd be happy to do it for you.

I love Kitty cats :)

Meow!!

Thanks ever so much for your help - now have lovely forum member on the case.

could you not have posted the image for us to take a look at ? and play around with

I know a massive cat lover and a great pc game artist in brazil . I could of asked him to take a look he could have also maybe done some sort of 3d animated logo also

Edited by doom bringer

could you not have posted the image for us to take a look at ? and play around with

I could have - it never occurred to me that more than one person would be the slightest bit interested.

I could have - it never occurred to me that more than one person would be the slightest bit interested.

lol you said the magic words that would get anyone to help [ cat & rescue ]

There is a pretty cool application called vector magic. That takes a pic and turns it into a vector so you can resize it and whatnot.

Aww kitty cats =^_^= a very good cause you have there.

Love cats. vays like sleepong on anything warm including computers. Ne sure top come here for all your IT queries.

. Ne sure top come here for all your IT queries.

lol ... don't tempt me.