Neighbourhood issue

I have a very nasty neighbour, keeps disturbing our normal life every now and then. Police been called three times now to report his behaviours ,however it doesn't really work. Any suggestions on what I can do in this situation?

The neighbour Paul is jealous on we have two cars while he only has one, keep asking us to move our car away from our own driveway, came to bang our door at nearly 11pm last night. All I could do is reporting him to police again, and wrote him a letter and stick it to the wall outside. Hope more people can see this and give him a warning.

Anyone know solicitor dealing with this kind of issue? Or any other organisation I can contact with? such as city council or media? Thanks

Since we first moved here five years ago, he was trying to make trouble to us. Came to bang our door three times since, very rude. This area is mainly town houses, a bit crowded with car parking. We live in an end town house, and Paul lives next door which is a middle town house. We park one car on our driveway, the other half on road half on pavement( everyone park like this), he told us this was not allowed. Then we moved the other car to opposite road public space, he came again and asked us to move,said that was his space. Later we got away of bushes which belonged to us in front of our own house and extended our driveway in order to park our two cars, he started banging our door again and told us we were not allowed to park two cars on one driveway. While it is our driveway! He was also trying to park on our side to block us from opening our car door.

Paul himself had two cars before, and one massive caravan. He has been parked his caravan on his short and narrow driveway for two years. Both blocking our view and blocking pavement, so he got a warning from police before. He always parked the two other cars on public spaces, very selfish. He is a jealous man, he even built a flower bed on the other side of his narrow driveway to block the neighbour on the other side. It seems like he lost his job recently, the caravan was gone, probably sold his own car, the only car left is his girlfriend's .

Unbelievable. You never mentioned the massive caravan.

Whole. New. Ball. Game.

Whole. New. Ball. Game.

Even he parked his caravan there, we never said anything, as long as he was not brothering our life, parking on his own driveway. We even helped to received parcels for him quite a few times, trying to be friendly. He might think we are soft, that' s why he keeps doing this every now and then.

Whole. New. Ball. Game.

:hihi:

It's a pity he still doesn't have the caravan...

... he could have rented it out to the 'neighbours'. ;)

Why did Paul sell the caravan?

It was attracting the wrong type of people to the area. ;)

Since we first moved here five years ago, he was trying to make trouble to us. Came to bang our door three times since, very rude. This area is mainly town houses, a bit crowded with car parking. We live in an end town house, and Paul lives next door which is a middle town house. We park one car on our driveway, the other half on road half on pavement( everyone park like this), he told us this was not allowed. Then we moved the other car to opposite road public space, he came again and asked us to move,said that was his space. Later we got away of bushes which belonged to us in front of our own house and extended our driveway in order to park our two cars, he started banging our door again and told us we were not allowed to park two cars on one driveway. While it is our driveway! He was also trying to park on our side to block us from opening our car door.

So he has knocked on your door 3 times in 5 years and you want to contact the media? Am I missing something?

We were told the girlfriend he is living with is the fourth one. This woman is quiet and not bad, always try to stop Paul from being mad. She knows what is happening, trying to drag Paul back into his house last week while we had an argument outside. Before, we we first moved here, Paul had another girlfriend which was as horrible as him. Last week, I heard Paul was shouting to his son like mad in the back garden, sounds like his son had stolen his money in the morning.

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 08:10 ----------

no idea, maybe no much use? Caravan was sold long time ago. But his car was gone recently, and it seems like he stays at home quite often. We guess he lost his job.

Sounds like Paul is English and I suspect you are not, could this be the problem?

So he has knocked on your door 3 times in 5 years and you want to contact the media? Am I missing something?

lots of stories, yes. If you were in such a situation, I bet you would feel the same. nightmare neighbour.