Quite a few police vans/cars round S5

Drove by page hall on a 75 bus yesterday and seen several people arguing in page hall. Not yet fighting but very close to breaking out into something worse.

---------- Post added 24-05-2014 at 09:28 ----------

Thank you very much pete.

Finally someone who really knows what is going on and calling it laughable from start to finish.

I expect nothing less from Page Hall.

Certainly some of the poorest kids I can remember were the best behaved, although that was mainly down to the parenting.

We will enter an age now where internet will have an equal influence on parenting as the parents do. It has been so influential, even the dress codes in some strict Muslim countries are loosening up slowly because of it.

Lets wait and see what will continue to happen as developments in science and technology will continue to separate those who have money from those who live on the absolute minimum. Give these kids some prospect of a reasonably paid job, not a rubbish slavery one for the absolute minimum, they will not bother with what they do now anylonger.

We will enter an age now where internet will have an equal influence on parenting as the parents do. It has been so influential, even the dress codes in some strict Muslim countries are loosening up slowly because of it.

Lets wait and see what will continue to happen as developments in science and technology will continue to separate those who have money from those who live on the absolute minimum. Give these kids some prospect of a reasonably paid job, not a rubbish slavery one for the absolute minimum, they will not bother with what they do now anylonger.

Bulshwazzle.

In the 60s there were plenty of jobs. Didn't stop the scrotes off S2/S5 being scummy.

Certainly some of the poorest kids I can remember were the best behaved, although that was mainly down to the parenting.

Yes we were really poor in the early 70s, lived at Gregory rd Heeley with a gaping hole in attic roof, pigeons resided in our attic. The local corner shop owner said we were the politest kids he had ever met.

Yes we were really poor in the early 70s, lived at Gregory rd Heeley with a gaping hole in attic roof, pigeons resided in our attic. The local corner shop owner said we were the politest kids he had ever met.

I should have also added that there was strict discipline at school, too.

My girlfriend and I had a tiff yesterday because she put too much milk in my tea. It escalated and she raised an eyebrow at me. Became quite heated for a while.

---------- Post added 25-05-2014 at 13:59 ----------

It's the parents' job to give these kids hopes and aspirations and bring them up with a culture of educational and societal expectations. I'll do what I can to create a fairer society but it's their job to help and start that process off. Btw, I recently visited some social housing on New Delhi. Hi rise apartments as far as the eye could see. Poverty, etc but it was clean with little crime and no vandalism. It's more than poverty that makes people behave badly.

There was a large group(easily 20+,aged 15/18 roughly) of Black/Asian lads,waiting around with golf clubs and various other bats in Parson cross park.

They were obviously waiting around to meet with another group for a fight.

I was in the park with my lads playing football(promptly stopped though,when it started kicking off lol)

They were on the park side of the road,and there was one ginger kid on the other side of the road acting mental towards them with what apeared to be a knife in his hands.(I think his mates forgot to turn up with him,or he was just incredibly early lol)

Anyway,he had two PCSO's behind him,which I can only assume is the reason why these 20+ lads didn't just charge at him.

The whole ordeal was laughable from start to finish.

Took at least 20 minutes for the riot vans to turn up,and when they did,they all scarpered and back hopped it over peoples gardens.

The couple of lads I saw were black as well and they were being stopped from going anywhere by the police.

The couple of lads I saw were black as well and they were being stopped from going anywhere by the police.

I saw them two aswell,the police had no chance of catching them all,but it would have helped if they didn't just focus on the Wordsworth side of the park:loopy:.

P.s

If anyones looking for a set of new golf clubs,im sure there is nearly a full set scattered around Colley park lol.

If anyones looking for a set of new golf clubs,im sure there is nearly a full set scattered around Colley park lol.

I thought you said it happened in Parson Cross park?!

I thought you said it happened in Parson Cross park?!

I did,and I typed PSXP wrongly.

The exact location of the youths were here..

Fight with fists not knifes

Just don't fight at all.