Replacement window & door recommendations MEGATHREAD. NO JOBS, ADS OR QUOTES

its £750 fitted with trade windows, Rotherham. just tell him i sent you

its £750 fitted with trade windows, Rotherham. just tell him i sent you

without measuring how can you state 750.00

without measuring how can you state 750.00

i had a composite door from yorkshire windows fitted about a month ago, and it was £730.

to be fair the door is full of scratches and im waiting for them to sort it, but thats the manufacturers fault i suppose.

---------- Post added 09-09-2014 at 19:33 ----------

We have just had quote from Safestyle for a composite door for £2429 which went down to under £1000 after the call to his manager!!!.Does anyone ever fall for that ?

my parents' neighbour used safestyle. biggest mistake of his life - twelve visits later and they still havent resolved all the issues. im not joking - its taken almost all year. poor fella.

I say you buy one... you get loads of problems free!!

looking to get 6 windows and 2 upvc doors can anyone recommend a company have searched the forum but they are pretty old post's. I live in the s5 area and would prefer a local company rather than the big companies you see advertised on the t.v. Thanks for any help you can give

are there any window replacement companies who actually answer the phone??

Bluestone ignore phone and Emails Their loss

I would recommend Frame Ups, they fitted all my window's and doors some years ago and they still look like new. Mark & James very professional.

Hi,

Does anybody know any 'reliable' Double glazed windows companies, That can fit windows in a week,

Thanks

Do you mean within the next week? Generally windows have to be ordered to fit the exact openings and it will take a few days at least.

I'd be wary of anyone saying they could make and fit in a week. I may be over cautious though

Avoid Vision Trade Windows. Over the last few years they have gone into liquidation, changed their name and carried trading. Therefore their guarantees are not honoured. They will do anything to get out of having to do work under the guarantees.

avoid vision trade windows. Over the last few years they have gone into liquidation, changed their name and carried trading. Therefore their guarantees are not honoured. They will do anything to get out of having to do work under the guarantees.

i thought they were still called vision windows ?