Replacement window & door recommendations MEGATHREAD. NO JOBS, ADS OR QUOTES

Rachael

Do you have a website or a portfolio of pictures on somewhere like Flickr we can see.

I need windows too

Rachael

Do you have a website or a portfolio of pictures on somewhere like Flickr we can see.

I need windows too

Hiya....My husband and his buisness partner took over frameups just over 2 years ago from my dad....The buisness has done so well in the last 2 years that they have now been able to set up a proper showroom and a website. They are both being currently set up as we speak, I will inform you as soon as it is ready.

Please feel free to nip down to the workshop anytime and the guys in there will show you all the different designs that they have either made up ready or from their photo album.

Thankyou also Chinaski and Sheffette for your Kind comments I agree that both Mark and James are nice genuine people who are perfectionists in what they do, it will also mean alot to them when i show them your comments.

Oh and i'll mention the £100 Cash back...its a good idea actually, as long as the people who they have been recommended to have the work done eh?:)

Hi there,

A friend of mine has a new Double glazing company, originally he had a Fascia & Soffit company and has now expanded to windows, doors and conservatories.

The company is Fasc UK based in sheffield, 0800 007 5351

Replacement Winodws - Fasc Uk

This company never insured the work they did for us, and now they've liquidated (2010) they're off scott free with any guarantees they miss-sold anybody.

Also, quite a mediocre job and the engineer (Andrews younger Brother) was stealing my own equipment from my garage to do the work. Poor.

Kindest Regards

From the owner of the wonky doors and windows that fall out when you try and open them :gag:

hi i be happy to quote we just finished another cottage of sash windows in baslow also , did 3 mock sash in netheredge ta jeff

Hi everyone,

I have some uPVC windows installed but I get a very bad problem with condensation on the windows, especially the larger ones. I am hoping that if I have some trickle vents installed then this will help to reduce the problem?

Please can anyone recommend anyone who could competently do this work?

I am a bit unsure because I would like the job to be done properly and for a reasonable price.

(I am currently unable to respond to private messages.)

Thank you.

Hi there my name is Mark from bluestone upvc. We are a highly motivated family run business offering a first class service. Backed by our Certass registration and insurance backed guarantee.

If we can of any help please call me on 01142874024/ 07720916825

http://www.bluestoneupvc.co.uk

Thanks Mark.

Hi

The trickle vent on one of my windows has turned yellow and I wish to replace or paint.

Does anyone know if the internal part and the external are connected? or could I just replace the external?

Thanks

Hi

The trickle vent on one of my windows has turned yellow and I wish to replace or paint.

Does anyone know if the internal part and the external are connected? or could I just replace the external?

Thanks

Trickle vents are just screwed to the upvc frame. You can just replace the external.

There are different sizes, just ensure you buy a replacement at least as big as the old one or the old screw holes will show.

Trickle vents are just screwed to the upvc frame. You can just replace the external.

There are different sizes, just ensure you buy a replacement at least as big as the old one or the old screw holes will show.

Thanks Dan

About half a dozen of our window panes in various rooms in the house have all of a sudden got condensation inside them. They were all installed at the same time, so I'm assuming that the seals or something need replacing.

Has anybody got any ideas?