Replacement window & door recommendations MEGATHREAD. NO JOBS, ADS OR QUOTES

Sheffield Window Centre win each time with us 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 

24 minutes ago, gene said:

Sheffield Window Centre win each time with us 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 

I second that. Used them twice now. Not the cheapest but top quality product and just as important, the service from the  fitters was faultless. They even pointed out a small irregularity I might not have noticed and arranged for a replacement unit. I wouldn't risk going anywhere else now.

HI DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A REPUTABLE PLACE FOR QUOTES FOR  REPLACEMENT GLASS UNITS (24 in total ) AND A COMPOSITE DOOR > ANY HELP APPRECIATED 

Rough price for the cheapest spec composite door supplied and fitted with all the handles etc? Also - rough price for the alternative- a bog standard uPVC?

Thanks

On 21/02/2019 at 06:48, Aerobird176 said:

Hi,

I have a double glazed window that  has misted up inside. Can anyone recommend some one to make a new unit or to come and replace it.  It's just the glass unit I'm after not  the frame. A rough cost would be good as well 🤗. It's a ground floor window approx 2 x 3 ft.

Thanks.

I have just replaced one myself about that size..the cost of the unit with 20mm spacer was £55....took all of 10-15 minutes to take out the old and replace with new one ......i use these.....http://discountglassltd.co.uk/contact/3228615.......but they are in Worksop

Sheffield Window Centre also make replacement glass you can fit yourself. We had some done for our patterned bathroom window .

Can anyone recommend a company to fit some windows in a rental property in Sheffield. Must comply with any current  regulations and be a reasonable price. Thanks

I would like recommendations for a trusted double glazer for survey and quoting of genuine glazing repairs / requirements for my house which has several blown units.  Thank you

I had 2 units  replaced last year, and chose Don Valley windows in sheffield. Very efficient.

Ive had a few units replaced by Chapletown Glass 01142847351 well priced and efficient

Recomend Wincobank Windows, John and Richard

no more to say they are good, look at their web page

for details.