Sing when your winning - Karaoke person needed

On 18th July between 6:30 - 8:30 at my local Church Youth Club I am hosting a charity evening and a 'Getting to know you' night for the kids (aged 10-14) and their parents. Does anyone know of a good Karaoke person who could come and deliver this for me, I will be hosting. Would like a range of music from the 80's to this present day. Thanks.:help:

Kate

Given its a charity evening I'm assuming you are looking for someone to come and do this free of charge?

On 18th July between 6:30 - 8:30 at my local Church Youth Club I am hosting a charity evening and a 'Getting to know you' night for the kids (aged 10-14) and their parents. Does anyone know of a good Karaoke person who could come and deliver this for me, I will be hosting. Would like a range of music from the 80's to this present day. Thanks.:help:

Kate

Your DJ will have to be CRB checked too for working with under 18's

Your DJ will have to be CRB checked too for working with under 18's

Are you sure about this? He will hardly be left with the children alone.

Are you sure about this? He will hardly be left with the children alone.

From what I've read, CRB checks are not mandatory but organisations that engage volunteers to look after venerable people must conduct risk assessments. The said risk assessments tend to be CRB checks. Here's a link I've found explaining it:

http://www.volunteering.org.uk/component/gpb/overview&qh=YTo5OntpOjA7czo1OiJsZWdhbCI7aToxO3M6NzoibGVnYWxseSI7aToyO3M6ODoibGVnYWxpdHkiO2k6MztzOjEwOiJsZWdhbGl0aWVzIjtpOjQ7czo2OiJpc3N1ZXMiO2k6NTtzOjU6Imlzc3VlIjtpOjY7czo2OiJpc3N1ZWQiO2k6NztzOjc6Imlzc3VpbmciO2k6ODtzOjEyOiJsZWdhbCBpc3N1ZXMiO30

I'm not looking for a freebie, so assumed wrong. I will pay. Thank you for your answer Retrogo, I will check it out. I am an experienced youth worker so I am well versed on CRB procedure etc.

I am the best sounding karaoke ever in Sheffield and love children parties text me 0777 542 2579 mad dog boogie Julie

---------- Post added 25-06-2014 at 23:39 ----------

try me we are by far the best and we have 10 radio microphones

Where can we come and see you, so we can be the judge of that?

I am the best sounding karaoke ever in Sheffield and love children parties text me 0777 542 2579 mad dog boogie Julie

---------- Post added 25-06-2014 at 23:39 ----------

try me we are by far the best and we have 10 radio microphones

Are you not this freak in the link below? If you are then anyone booking your services should watch this and be very concerned.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_idEnqLL-I

I think social services should be notified. That baby's mother doesn't keep a tidy house, it's a sht whole.