Charles compares Putin to Hitler

I didn't think I would see Prince Charles come out with something like that.

Thoughts?

I didn't think I would see Prince Charles come out with something like that.

Thoughts?

And Nick "the nob" Clegg defends him.

Different story if it had been Farage.

Not sure why it is a story at all. It was a private conversation and the lady he talked to made 'not unlike what Putin is doing now' into a comparison between the two.

What Charles said though is factually correct, check the history of Sudetenland, Memel, Der Anschluss.... It doesn't take royalty to see the comparison, in fact I had already made it months ago on this board.

Thoughts?
Prince Charles is rising in my esteem.

Prince Charles is rising in my esteem.

Prince Charles should keep his nose out of politics. Putin's actions have got nothing to do with him.

Prince Charles should keep his nose out of politics. Putin's actions have got nothing to do with him.

Why?

Prince Charles was having a private conversation. Is he not entitled to an opinion?

He's right but it's not his place to say it.

It's gaffes like this that mean he won't make a great king.

I find it scary how the known nationalists on this forum are defending Putin and his actions, we will be seeing red armbands and black shirts come into vogue soon.

He's right but it's not his place to say it.

It's gaffes like this that mean he won't make a great king.

Wrong!

It's gaffes like this that will make him an awesome King. I love Charles. He wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn't do diplomacy.

I think there is every chance that once he gets the Throne he'll dissolve Parliament get the fleet back together again and invade Europe.

Put the Great back into Britain!!

Wrong!

It's gaffes like this that will make him an awesome King. I love Charles. He wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn't do diplomacy.

I think there is every chance that once he gets the Throne he'll dissolve Parliament get the fleet back together again and invade Europe.

Put the Great back into Britain!!

You only have to look at the diplomatic problems caused by Prince Philip to understand what as disaster King George would be.