Heavily pregnant brothers

Oddy pleyin o knot ? :help:

Not been confirmed or denied as yet.

Not been confirmed or denied as yet.

Think they're tripe myself, but i kinda got it back on topic. :D

Think they're tripe myself, but i kinda got it back on topic. :D

They are good if you don't listen to them a lot because their songs do get repetitive.

They are good if you don't listen to them a lot because their songs do get repetitive.

I find their songs very playground like, childish. Much rather see someone like the Bell Hagg Orkestar.

They're like most comedy bands though, aren't they?

Great fun to see live, in moderation, with a few beers. Not something I'd ever listen to on record, but good fun for an evening (or day) out.

I'd be surprised if they didn't do the Fat Cat roof again - and I'll try my best to be there if they do, with a nice pint of Easy Rider in the sunshine!

They're like most comedy bands though, aren't they?

Great fun to see live, in moderation, with a few beers. Not something I'd ever listen to on record, but good fun for an evening (or day) out.

I'd be surprised if they didn't do the Fat Cat roof again - and I'll try my best to be there if they do, with a nice pint of Easy Rider in the sunshine!

Thats when I have enjoyed seeing them. A few drinks and good company while they play in the background. Had good nights.

They are good if you don't listen to them a lot ......

I'm sure their publicist will use that quote a lot in future.

The Everley Pregnant Brothers have just been confirmed as playing at Chatsworth along with The Hot Soles on Wednesday 11th June in a special show that includes a screening of the film Love Is All in a huge marquee there

The film features a soundtrack by Richard Hawley too

Sounds like that's going to be a top event all told, especially for fans of The Everly Pregnant Brothers !

https://www.the-plug.com/events-and-tickets/265307/sheffield-docfest-love-all-100-years-love-courtship-music-richard-hawley