Heavily pregnant brothers

Are they playing at tramlines this year? Funny guys

Are they playing at tramlines this year? Funny guys

I think you mean the Everley Pregnant Brothers....

I think you mean the Everley Pregnant Brothers....

:roll: if you are going to correct someone on spelling at least spell it correctly yourself. Its EVERLY!

Ive just looked on their website for you and as of yet it isnt on their lost of events.

Edited by RizoP

:roll: if you are going to correct someone on spelling at least spell it correctly yourself. Its EVERLY!

Ive just looked on their website for you and as of yet it isnt on their lost of events.

If you are going to correct someone on spelling.... :rolleyes:

Cheers Spike.

However he was correcting the spelling of the band (the point in question) and spelt it wrong.! Also I at least answered the persons question rather than being an arse! He is a douche!

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 23:35 ----------

Cheers Spike.

What an idiot! You didn't even answer the persons question.

However he was correcting the spelling of the band (the point in question) and spelt it wrong.! Also I at least answered the persons question rather than being an arse! He is a douche!

And you typo baited whilst missing out essential punctuation and typing an incorrect vowel.

I simply pointed out the mote in your own eye:)

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 23:35 ----------

What an idiot! You didn't even answer the persons question.

Behave. Heavily and Everly (whether Everly is spelled corectly) are clearly two different words and the OP clearly has heard the name of the band wrong.

You didn't answer the OP's question either, but at least I told him something he didn't know.

And you typo baited whilst missing out essential punctuation and typing an incorrect vowel.

I simply pointed out the mote in your own eye:)

My point which you happily seem to miss is this person only came on the thread to try and belittle someone about spelling, not to answer them. People like that are idiots.

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 23:45 ----------

Behave. Heavily and Everly (whether Everly is spelled corectly) are clearly two different words and the OP clearly has heard the name of the band wrong.

You didn't answer the OP's question either, but at least I told him something he didn't know.

I did answer him, i gave him current info. You are a fool. An ignorant one at that.

You are a fool. An ignorant one at that.

Love you too pussycat.

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 23:48 ----------

People like that are idiots.

And you're the king of the world.

My point which you happily seem to miss is this person only came on the thread to try and belittle someone about spelling, not to answer them. People like that are idiots.

But you typo baited whilst making a load of typos.

What does that make you?

(Don't bother answering, I've already seen some of your other "contributions" to the forum:rolleyes:)

But you typo baited whilst making a load of typos.

What does that make you?

(Don't bother answering, I've already seen some of your other "contributions" to the forum:rolleyes:)

My posts are fine thank you very much. Im so pleased you are that interested in me that you searched my post history! #stalker!

You once again missed the point. Im guessing its not the only thing you are missing :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 23:54 ----------

Love you too pussycat.

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 23:48 ----------

And you're the king of the world.

Back at you :love: