Self employed mortgage

ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED 100% YES! Like I said.

Then you'd be wrong.

I know you want it to be like this, but it's really not. Don't know how to tell you any more. My final word on this. Money talks. Believe it.

ok:roll:..

ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED 100% YES! Like I said.

You can't prove that you can afford it (because you can't). But you think they'll give you a mortgage.

Which you then can't pay.

Why, why would they do that? They might as well just set fire to the money.

You can't prove that you can afford it (because you can't). But you think they'll give you a mortgage.

Which you then can't pay.

Why, why would they do that? They might as well just set fire to the money.

You guys are so funny. :hihi: You do make me giggle so.

No broker or customer is ever going to say to the lender,

duh hello can I have a mortgage please, I can't afford to pay the monthly payments but can you still lend it to me anyway. :hihi:

It's all about having a good relationship with your bank. Even if you can't prove affordability on paper, If you put up enough deposit and are a good existing customer with the bank, hey presto, you'll get approved.

Just like I said in my previous posts, in fact exactly like I said and exactly as proven within this very thread by the OP.

I'm right. I'm literally ALWAYS right. Get used to it. I have.

Oh, so you're talking about fraudulently lying on the application for a mortgage.

Well, yeah, if you lie, then you might scam your way into a mortgage you can't afford. Although they may well ask for proof that you can afford it.

I think I've yet to see you be correct once. I have seen that you're very accomplished at self delusion though.

Oh, so you're talking about fraudulently lying on the application for a mortgage.

Well, yeah, if you lie, then you might scam your way into a mortgage you can't afford. Although they may well ask for proof that you can afford it.

Where on earth have I said that ha ha.

If you see my previous posts, I explained that no bank will decline an application if they have a good existing relationship with a customer who has always paid on time etc. The bank will decide how stringent they want to be.

Sometimes Cyclone it's good to know when you're beaten. Learn to pick your fights better. This battle has been won. It's over. Lets get stuck in to the next one.

duh hello can I have a mortgage please, I can't afford to pay the monthly payments but can you still lend it to me anyway. :hihi:

Is this not what you were saying here.

So, when they do the affordability calculation, if you tell the truth it shows you can't afford it. In which case you get no mortgage.

Doesn't matter if you're the bank managers boyfriend, you don't get a mortgage you can't afford, relationship notwithstanding.

Battle? I feel a little bit like I'm assaulting a child, I should probably leave you alone, but you keep saying such stupid things.

Is this not what you were saying here.

So, when they do the affordability calculation, if you tell the truth it shows you can't afford it. In which case you get no mortgage.

Doesn't matter if you're the bank managers boyfriend, you don't get a mortgage you can't afford, relationship notwithstanding.

This is over Cyclone, lets move on now, the OP got her mortgage, just like I said she would for the exact reasons why I said she would. Just as you need to know when you've lost, I don't linger once I've won! Watch me, I won't return, that's the signal I've won. Lets find something else now.

The reason that everyone else said she'd get it was that it was within the affordability criteria for that bank. Strange that.

The reason that everyone else said she'd get it was that it was within the affordability criteria for that bank. Strange that.

Exactly:thumbsup:

Cash is certainly not king and the days of having a high deposit to guarantee a mortgage are over.

Eh? The borrower's cash does not 'guarantee' a mortgage; if the borrower's finances are weak, however, a third party might.

Oh, and a 'deposit' is the [usually] 10% paid on exchanging contracts. It has nothing to do with the mortgage.

Eh? The borrower's cash does not 'guarantee' a mortgage; if the borrower's finances are weak, however, a third party might.

Oh, and a 'deposit' is the [usually] 10% paid on exchanging contracts. It has nothing to do with the mortgage.

Read the other posts. The point is however high your deposit and low loan to value if you cannot afford the mortgage you wont get one.

Go with Halifax, I'm self employed also and they sort me out, always very helpful, strongly recommended :)