City of sanctuary - Gleadless Valley

I was in the property shop about 5 weeks ago and was told there were a fair amount on gleedless they were even relaxing the eligibility criteria so for e.g. a coupld with 1 child could get a 3 bedroom house as they were desperate to get them filled.

On that said day there were several on Sands close, spring view mount.

The council don't put land fill sites and refuse amenities next to the cities worst areas for nothing ;)

I'm not sure why this thread is still allowed to be active.

It is a full on discussion of UKIP's one and only policy. Surely it should either be closed or merged with the UKIP thread.

One of the unintended consequences of the brave new world that we find ourselves in.

I dont no how true it is but, there is another post that says there's been a murder on Blackstock Road tonight.

I'm not sure why this thread is still allowed to be active.

It is a full on discussion of UKIP's one and only policy. Surely it should either be closed or merged with the UKIP thread.

One of the unintended consequences of the brave new world that we find ourselves in.

I haven't discussed UKIP and the anti-social behaviour I have witnessed on Gleedless Valley has been from White British!