Just seen a Badger

isnt it lovely to see our wild life, we had a big dear run out on us early hours of sunday morning on stocksbrifge bypass frightend the crap out of me when its head nearly come threw me window, but luckly we managed to swerve and miss it. still lovely to see thou.

lol!!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Did someone say badger???

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/badgers/

jb

I've been watching this chuffing Pete McKee video for over forty five bloody minutes now, and to be honest, it's beginning to wear me down a bit. It's the worst film I've ever seen! ... nothing's happened as yet and I really need to go to the shops to buy my tea. :rant:

Does something actually happen, and if so, should I pause it whilst I go out?

Maybe the mushroom explodes or one of the badgers falls over at around the four hour mark? :huh::mad:

I've been watching this chuffing Pete McKee video for over forty five bloody minutes now, and to be honest, it's beginning to wear me down a bit. It's the worst film I've ever seen! ... nothing's happened as yet and I really need to go to the shops to buy my tea. :rant:

Does something actually happen, and if so, should I pause it whilst I go out?

Maybe the mushroom explodes or one of the badgers falls over at around the four hour mark? :huh::mad:

You're not telling us you missed the twist at 35 minutes 20 seconds :o

It was stunning, like Usual Suspects, The Crying Game and Sixth Sense all rolled into one.

Rewind it and watch it again from the beginning.

Seen several dead ones on the road when cycling too

Can they reach the pedals?

Did someone say badger???

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/badgers/

jb

Two hours and thirty minutes of watching this film now ... losing the will to live.

Having to eat frozen pikelets for tea as I was worried something'd happen in it whilst I went to the shop. :(

please don't give exact places as badger baiters may find them and kill them , they are beautiful animals

I've seen them regularly near crystal peaks ! I've also seen one run over in the same area I picked it up and dragged it on to the grass verge it took me by surprise how heavy it was.

Just been outside to see which house the burglar alarm going off, and just as i got to the gate, this badger came walking past,did not seem bothered when it saw me,just looked up and of it went,

Had it robbed the house? Thieving sods,badgers.They even dress like burglars!

Had it robbed the house? Thieving sods,badgers.They even dress like burglars!

I think you're confusing it with a cat burglar! ;)

Badgers tend to stick to a routine when they go out and about foraging for food. If you see one somewhere unexpected it may be because they are finding food / water scarce and are having to go further afield to find it. This can happen when the ground is parched and they can't get hold of the earthworms they eat as a source of water. I had one in my garden a few years ago when it had been really dry weather- it ambled through and I didn't see it again.