Abu Hamza guilty

I shudder to think how much it has cost to finally see this hate preaching man finally locked up.

In this instance i don't think that it would have cost us much, as the case was tried in the USA.

In this instance i don't think that it would have cost us much, as the case was tried in the USA.

What about the cost to extradite him and i was including the cost to all the countries involved not just britain.

The Americans won't mess about. Hopefully he will get life meaning life.

I would hope this pig gets a good thrashing inside one of America's top prison. He's a vile creature, ugly in and out.

I shudder to think how much it has cost to finally see this hate preaching man finally locked up.

does it matter? he's where he belongs, surely?

It seems we in this country don't have the b---- to do the job correctly and the Yanks had to do it for us.

Who has to 'stump' up the money to keep him in jail for the rest of his life?

Hook off. He should have his hooks taken off. He should have been hooked off years ago.

Of course he was found guilty, Hamza knew he would always be. That's why he thought extradition

It seems we in this country don't have the b---- to do the job correctly and the Yanks had to do it for us.

He wont find life so cushy in a top security American prison as he would back here. Hopefully the Yanks will send him to Guantanamo so he can HOOK up with some of his Islamic Extremist buddies.