Ukip. All discussion here please.

Mate i go round this country everyday into places the public dont have and will never have access to.each and every single warehouse is jam packed with immigrants about 80% of the work force sometimes more, and it doesnt stop there,in offices,security and everything else you can think of.Of course anyone who sits front line is English.

Ask anyone who works for ASDA,TESCO,DHL,ARGOS,APC etc etc.

Fruit picking indeed ha ha

there is no need for our young to be suffering at all,theres plenty of jobs....

You are speaking the truth,a warehouse in Sheffield employs through a polish personnel firm so who do you think gets the jobs?

You are speaking the truth,a warehouse in Sheffield employs through a polish personnel firm so who do you think gets the jobs?

What is the legislation in place,planned for the future or a party policy from anyone that will force British companies to stop advertising abroad?

Who is going to dictate to them how,whom and from where they pick and choose who works for them?

Who is going to force them to pay higher wages to workers to replace the foreigners that will be stopped?

If open door immigration or leaving the EU happens,then the position of employing foreigners goes back to applying for a work permit for them,it will be then up to the Home Office or whoever deals with these applications to turn them down and say employ English instead.so will the English get out of bed for the same wages that foreigners will work for,and if they won't,who is going to pay for the extra cost of producing the goods that higher wages will mean..............well that is an easy one,you will be paying.

---------- Post added 28-11-2014 at 22:23 ----------

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/nov/28/next-polish-workers-british-retailer-poland-uk-minimum-wage-yorkshire-warehouse

Next, the high street retailer run by multimillionaire Tory donor Lord Wolfson, is bussing in hundreds of Polish people to work in its Yorkshire warehouse after claiming to have failed to hire enough British people.

Edited by chalga

I know it's not an original thought, but many people don't vote for something, they vote against something. UKIP are outside of mainstream political ideology and people who despise the big three parties (and there are an awful lot of them) will vote for UKIP. They don't care about the mixed messages on policy, they just know that Farage isn't Miliband, Cameron or Clegg, and that's enough.

I know it's not an original thought, but many people don't vote for something, they vote against something. UKIP are outside of mainstream political ideology and people who despise the big three parties (and there are an awful lot of them) will vote for UKIP. They don't care about the mixed messages on policy, they just know that Farage isn't Miliband, Cameron or Clegg, and that's enough.

Yes and some are so anti-EU they'd vote UKIP even if the promised to sell their first born into slavery. None of those are reasons to not point out the problems with the party to those who don't hold those views.

Quite a few Conservatives seem to be thinking the same,

"As many as 200 Conservative MPs would be prepared to call for Britain to leave the European Union, one of the party's leading Eurosceptics has suggested, in an escalation of pressure on David Cameron over Europe and immigration."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eurosceptic-claims-200-tory-mps-now-favour-british-exit-from-eu-9893245.html

They don't care about the mixed messages on policy, they just know that Farage isn't Miliband, Cameron or Clegg, and that's enough.

Until UKIP are in a position to do a coalition deal and then they will be part of the same system. At that point people will see them for what they really are, the far right of the Tory Party.

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 17:35 ----------

Or maybe the far right of the BNP as Nick Griffin becomes a UKIP voter;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/former-bnp-leader-nick-griffin-says-hell-vote-ukip-9893376.html

Until UKIP are in a position to do a coalition deal and then they will be part of the same system.

That's true, if they get enough seats to get to that position.

The other point is that UKIP is Farage. Without Farage UKIP go back to being just another fringe party.

I can not think of any better reference for the aforementioned fear of Schrödinger’s immigrant who ‘lazes around on benefits whilst simultaneously stealing your job’. :hihi:

he does exist. many migrants and nationals are on benefits whilst working in the "black" economy for less than minimum wage. destroying jobs and legitimate "play by the book" businesses whilst bleeding the taxpayer.

he does exist. many migrants and nationals are on benefits whilst working in the "black" economy for less than minimum wage. destroying jobs and legitimate "play by the book" businesses whilst bleeding the taxpayer.

So exactly how many then?

To be honest you sound a bit like someone quoted in the article:

He continued “Some bloke down the pub who knows – for definite – told me that Romanians in particular have been stealing his job, and if that’s not bad enough, they’re also too lazy to work because cause they’re all on the dole.”

---------- Post added 04-12-2014 at 00:15 ----------

More confusion about policies within UKIP. You'd think the party leader at least would know what their policies were.

Once more, we seem to have two policies, Farage's policy and UKIP's policy. So which policy are people voting for?

Vill ve haf Ze Germanese parking attendants patrolling Ze streets of Ze Norzern General Hospital?

It vill solve Ze parking problems and maybe Ze buses vill run on time.

I'm not having a go at Joker here.

Its intersting that no one made a fuss about this being racist?

I don't give a damn but I am intrigued as to why the loony lefties have not complained.

Can't be because its an attempt at being funny at german expense ..or don't they count.

I mean that would be racist ...wouldn't it

I'm just interested in knowing what is acceptable to who.

Taking the pi ss out of germans is ok it seems especially if you can imply that its only the nazis you are attacking.

Well we live and learn.

Edited by Tommo68