Ukip. All discussion here please.

5 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Do you mean the white Maltese cross in a white circle at the front left of the march?

It is a reversed iron cross and I think that it is used by some Scandanavian neo-Nazi groups.  There were a couple of interesting interviews with 'vanilla' Kippers on the news packages yesterday,about 'unsavoury elements' on the march undermining their protest.

it did sort of remind me of the old british movement insignia, i also notice the star of david which features prominetly on all EDL demos

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

it did sort of remind me of the old british movement insignia, i also notice the star of david which features prominetly on all EDL demos

Despite antisemitism being a foundation stone of naziism and neo-naziism, the extreme Zionist settlers in the occupied territories are seen as a model for white, religious separatism so many links have developed between Zionists and far-right and alt-right movements, particularly in Europe.

The EDL used to have a 'Jewish Division' which was led by the bat**** crazy Roberta Moore who seemed to have links with all sorts of very nasty people.

On 12/10/2018 at 3:20 PM, melthebell said:

On 12/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, Top Cats Hat said:

Despite antisemitism being a foundation stone of naziism and neo-naziism, the extreme Zionist settlers in the occupied territories are seen as a model for white, religious separatism so many links have developed between Zionists and far-right and alt-right movements, particularly in Europe.

The EDL used to have a 'Jewish Division' which was led by the bat**** crazy Roberta Moore who seemed to have links with all sorts of very nasty people.

The Guardian had an article describing the groups and individuels in the US funding little Tommy . Without exception they were extremely wealthy Jewish and pro Israeli. Their agenda appears to be anti Islam. This probably explains why the Israeli flag is so prominent on their demonstrations. I wonder why Johnathon Freedland ( Guardian politics editor) doesn't comment on this. Noticed that centrist Freedland has stopped the attacks on Corbyn after Labor looked like it may be willing to back a second EU referendum

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I have to ask the question, why LITTLE Tommy?.

Angel1

UKIP have become welcoming bedfollows for the far right it's natural terrority for the likes of ' Little Tommy' to fit in. Even Farage has jumped ship realising this. 

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I have to ask the question, why LITTLE Tommy?.

Angel1

It comes from his BNP days and refers to a particular body part which I can't refer to on a family forum. 

Suffice to say there is a well known Rolling Stone song sung by many of his ex-girlfriends.

11 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

It comes from his BNP days and refers to a particular body part which I can't refer to on a family forum. 

Suffice to say there is a well known Rolling Stone song sung by many of his ex-girlfriends.

Thanks for that, now I understand. Perhaps a better name would be Wee Tommy.

Angel1.

I just love UKIP. They are digging a huge hole for themselves....................give them a bigger spade. 

4 minutes ago, EUCLID11 said:

I just love UKIP. They are digging a huge hole for themselves....................give them a bigger spade. 

UKIP are dead.

If Brexit goes down the tube, I'm wondering that if the Tories split, Faridge and the Brextremist wing of the Conservative Party will join forces to form a €urosceptic right of, right of centre party to fill the gap left by UKIP.

Gerard Batten yet again shows what vile extremist "people" he will make consistant excuses for, just like this waste of space

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46921529

Mr Batten said he "deplored" the posts and Mr Allen was not a member when he made the remarks on Facebook in 2016.

"Kenneth Allen was a lapsed member who renewed his membership in April 2018. When he made the posting in question he was not a member of the party.

but he was before he made the comments and was after he made the comments, when you make extreme, hateful, offensive and violent comments it shows what type of person is lurking beneath the surface. and they dont just magically disapear.

I see Tommy Robinson is at it again. This time complaining that the bullied Syrian boy who was filmed being waterboarded at the school in Huddersfield in fact assaulted 3 girls.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/syrian-refugee-16-who-was-filmed-being-waterboarded-by-school-bullies-is-suing-facebook-for-not-stopping-tommy-robinson-posting-accusations-he-violently-attacked-three-english-girls/ar-BBSvRQJ?ocid=spartanntp

Its hilarious.  He's happy to peddle fake news around the internet for his knuckle dragging followers to re-post.  

Then it happens to him!