Ukip. All discussion here please.

probably sticking his willy in another of his French mistresses.

Horrendous, horrendous mental image.

Horrendous, horrendous mental image.

I agree , why French :hihi::hihi::hihi:

No, Gerald Batten didn't.

it wont matter whos the leader and who said what with ukip very soon anyway ;)

Stephen Searle found guilty of murdering his wife

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-44861508

And there’s poor old me thinking that it were the Tory MPs that were the sexual deviants; ooh boy, was I ever wrong :blush:

Stephen Searle, aged in his 60s at the time, had an affair with his son’s girlfriend (!) who was a lass from Continental Europe (!!)

Looks like the kippers are all following Sir Nige’s example of having as many European mistresses as they can, whilst simultaneously trying to kick them out of the country :|

He was busy at a rally for scumbag convict Tommy Robinson, slagging off Islam - “The founder of their cult was himself a paedophile who kept sex slaves. And he is held up to be a perfect model for them to follow for all time.

“But we, the infidels and kaffirs, are not supposed to talk about it. And people who do face possibly criminal prosecution under our so-called ‘hate laws’.”

What a tosser.

I bet Farage is embarrassed about the current leader's support for the Robinson idiot. When he was UKIP leader he made a big point of pretending there was a difference between his party and BNP and EDL. That false claim has been destroyed now.

Perhaps Batten shouldn't be too hasty describing the prophet Muhammad as a paedophile - look at the age of some of the English "Queen Consorts" when they married English kings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_consorts

Perhaps we need a new thread on English kings who were paedophiles.

Edited by Longcol

I bet Farage is embarrassed about the current leader's support for the Robinson idiot. When he was UKIP leader he made a big point of pretending there was a difference between his party and BNP and EDL. That false claim has been destroyed now.

I'm not so sure:-

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/raheem-lbc-booted

Farage sure spends a lot of time with people who're getting very upset about Tommy :suspect: