Ukip. All discussion here please.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/16/ukip-spy-who-infiltrated-protest-group-tried-to-encourage-abuse-of-farage

UKIP activist sanctioned by the party to encourage anti Farage protests.......another reason why the UK had a lucky escape.

But the Stand Up to Ukip group claims the insider went even further than just trying to infiltrate their activities and tried to encourage the campaigners to behave badly and abuse Farage, which could potentially have discredited them.

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 07:43 ----------

4 million voters say they should, that's democracy.

The votes they got before the public has become aware of the load of mud slinging backstabbers they are.

Edited by chalga

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/16/ukip-spy-who-infiltrated-protest-group-tried-to-encourage-abuse-of-farage

UKIP activist sanctioned by the party to encourage anti Farage protests.......another reason why the UK had a lucky escape.

But the Stand Up to Ukip group claims the insider went even further than just trying to infiltrate their activities and tried to encourage the campaigners to behave badly and abuse Farage, which could potentially have discredited them.

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 07:43 ----------

The votes they got before the public has become aware of the load of mud slinging backstabbers they are.

Bunny la Roche, discredited:hihi::hihi:

4 million voters say they should, that's democracy.

UKIP are only a short way onto a very steep learning curve. The most useful lesson UKIP learned from the election is where their strengths lie. It will allow them to contest far fewer seats where they have a realistic chance. It will allow them to select strong reliable candidates and concentrate resources on them.

Don't be surprised if at the next election they get 1/3 of the votes they got this time but picked up 4 or 5 seats for their trouble.

If they can't do that they may as well roll over and die.

Bunny la Roche, discredited:hihi::hihi:

This UKIP thing about sending one of their own to discredit them seems to be catching on.:D

Best ask UKIP what the deal is.........they are the ones arguing among each other as a result of what Farage did and numerous other things to do with the election campaign.

Sorry chalga, UKIP are NOT saying what you said though.

Resigned.

Resignation refused.

Re-appointed.

Same procedure as in government, so I ask again, what's the big deal?

Oh, I forgot, it's because it's UKIP!!!

Sorry chalga, UKIP are NOT saying what you said though.

Resigned.

Resignation refused.

Re-appointed.

Same procedure as in government, so I ask again, what's the big deal?

Oh, I forgot, it's because it's UKIP!!!

I've not said what UKIP have said,UKIP have said what they have said,that's why I said to ask UKIP why they are mudslinging and backstabbing about Farage and his supposed resignation,aqnd the other things that they are arguing with each other about.

Perhaps? Back in UKIP Squabble Land Carswell has called on Farage to resign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32761766

t.

Nowhere in that article does he say Farage should resign!

He merely says he should take a break, which Farage himself said he would in mid-July!

Facts always help!

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 13:55 ----------

I've not said what UKIP have said,UKIP have said what they have said,that's why I said to ask UKIP why they are mudslinging and backstabbing about Farage and his supposed resignation,aqnd the other things that they are arguing with each other about.

Do you know chalga, I'm not going to ready your posts anymore.

I have never met anyone with so much hatred of UKIP!

What's worse, it isn't even objective.

Nowhere in that article does he say Farage should resign!

He merely says he should take a break, which Farage himself said he would in mid-July!

Facts always help!

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 13:55 ----------

I'm telling it like it is...........or do only UKIP have a monopoly on that?

How is it not objective?...........you explain it to me and we can have a nice long talk about it all.

BOOHOO!!

sadly i dont think theres a crying smiley for you :P

And what about me ?!?!?!

I take full credit for the kippers only winning a single seat this time round

:mad:

I see there is now controversy between Jim Murphy the resigned leader of the Scottish Labour Party about the involvement of the Unite union leader Len McClusky with the Labour party.

I presume all parties have some of their dirty washing aired in public post election not only UKIP.

I see there is now controversy between Jim Murphy the resigned leader of the Scottish Labour Party about the involvement of the Unite union leader Len McClusky with the Labour party.

I presume all parties have some of their dirty washing aired in public post election not only UKIP.

UKIP told us that they were different to the other parties..........why did they lie?